Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Mei View Post
    Erp, sorry. I'm a wolf. I like the camping idea, that seems like it could unfold nicely.
    Ahhh... thought so, but I wasn't sure. She looked a little foxish, despite her coloration. Also not sure if she was Kitsune. So... hmmm... need Viciviser's input, but till then, we can ponder ideas. Like Mei perhaps having her "mode of transport" break down late in the day. Or maybe her "ride" (her now "ex" boyfriend) just dumps her off in the middle of nowhere and leaves her stranded. That would leave her open to either finding Sev's camp on her own, or Sev passing her on the road, and offering her a ride. Though how Viceroy would fit in...? Perhaps he could come in later. Cold night, warm campfire... could attract his notice. We'd have to come up with something to keep all three together, since Sev's air-skimmer can only support two. Hmmm. Perhaps the place where Sev camps is actually his end destination? Perhaps he's looking for something, some "treasure" he's heard about. Maybe he's just rockhounding... looking to camp a few days in a place where mineral deposits (geodes) have been found. Given my grandfather went through his own rockhounding "stage"... well, I know something about the hobby. And I could study up on what I'd need to know for this story.

Orrrrr...

He/we could have some other issue crop up. Due to whatever situation puts our characters together. Perhaps Viceroy is the one looking for something in the area where Sev camps and Mei "gets lost"...? That could be a good alternative, if Viciviser likes the idea. We just need some situation in which our character could interact, do something together that will eventually lead to a story ending. So we have some goal to reach.

Edit: Oops! Posted while I was writing my response to Mei, Viciviser! Heh. Well, it looks like your first idea is similar to mine, so that would work, indeed. I could have Sev camping out in the evening, because that would set him up for the others. Because, when you ride two wheels, all exposed to nature and nature's dust for the day, the first thing to do is bathe. So, finding a suitable place to bathe... stream, waterfall, pond... would be priority. Besides the need for drinking water. So yes, I could set up such a scene, and let you and Mei work out the how and why for your characters. I also like the idea of keeping things open, though Sev having tech would set some genre in place. But we could go anywhere with it. Creative Freedom!
    Last edited by Roose Hurro; 09-10-2015 at 08:29 PM. Reason: Further details...

Weasyl
    N/A
    Getting lost certainly sounds like me >~> Sev passing me on the road or finding me in the forest would work well. I collect gems and minerals IRL so I would definitely be up for anything involving rock hunting... And we definitely need that "body of water/bathing" scene. Guaranteed fun <3

Edit: Oop, you changed your post too haha. I like ^-^

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Mei View Post
    Getting lost certainly sounds like me >~> Sev passing me on the road or finding me in the forest would work well. I collect gems and minerals IRL so I would definitely be up for anything involving rock hunting... And we definitely need that "body of water/bathing" scene. Guaranteed fun <3

Edit: Oop, you changed your post too haha. I like ^-^
    Well, at least we're all active today! But I have less than three minutes before the comp I'm on goes "POOF!" So, all we need is Viciviser's input, to see if he likes, then I'll have to see what I can do about starting this engine.

Weasyl
    Viciviser
    Heh, that plan sounds fine to me. I'm flexible. Get it started up, Roose!

Weasyl
    N/A
    Well, you asked, you got! First: Sev's Profile

And second: Rock, Paper, Scissors... our IC.

Oh, don't worry if you don't have profiles. Just read Sev's carefully, so you can react properly to his appearance. And so you can get a handle on just who/what he is. Any questions, ask.

Edit: Sev's scar is on his back, I believe on the right side. Missed his spine, went between his upper and lower shoulder blades.
    Last edited by Roose Hurro; 09-11-2015 at 07:32 PM.

Weasyl
    Viciviser
    Here, I'll follow your format and give a little bio.

Name: Viceroy
    AKA: Vicy, Vis, Vick, Vice, Viser

Age: Unknown and lifespan unknown even to himself. He looks to be in his mid 20s to mid 30s if judging by human standards.

Race: Satyr with deformity which causes him to have one eye and a muzzle of sorts with no nose. Visually similar to Alobar Holoprosencephaly, but not quite so debilitating.

Profession: None. He's a wanderer and a survivalist

Physical Description: Around 6 foot tall and 160lbs. He moves with an odd gait though so it's hard to tell and his weight is so evenly distributed he looks like he has wiry, conditioned muscles.
    His central eye is giant and bulbous, tending to stare blankly, lost in thoughts or his mind being completely somewhere else. The pupil and iris tend to blend together unless he's emotional and then it's as if there are splashes of color in his iris. Sometimes the iris will become one complete color for a limited time. Usually green or purple.
    Being a satyr, his upper body seems very human with slightly tan and thick skin. His forearms are hairy but his chest and rest of his arms are smooth. The skin on his "muzzle" is much, much thicker and feels like a smooth-surface callous with fine hairs. He does have some chin-hair that grows in brown like his fur. Around his muzzle and the rest of his head it is furred and the fur on the back and top of his head is longer. He has long, sheep-like ears that sit with a slight downward slant on either side of his head. The edges of which are crumpled from deformity.
    His lower torso is reminiscent of a goat and a sheep. Though his tail is much larger and longer than normal for those animals. It hangs down nearly to his cleft hooves and sways in a heavy, club-like fashion.

Mental Description: Hard to describe whatever it going on with him mentally. He is awash in a sea of consciousness blending with unconsciousness. Memory, understanding, dreams, sanity, emotion, desire, attunement, empathy, instinct, and sentience are all bleeding together into an amalgam of chaotic abstract. This reduces most of his functions to complete mush. But he can push himself to focus, especially with outside influence.

Religious/Philosophical Beliefs: Who knows? He doesn't. Let's say it's a twisted mix of Druidism, Epicureanism, and Nihilism.
    (Epicureanism - Individual pleasure is the sole or chief good in life. Live in such a way as to derive the greatest amount of pleasure possible during one's lifetime, yet doing so moderately in order to avoid the suffering incurred by overindulgence in such pleasure. Emphasis is placed on pleasures of the mind rather than on physical pleasures.)

Inventory: There are no visible articles of clothing or possessions on his person. Oh wait, he does have a labret piercing between his lower lip and chin.

Skills and Powers: There's no telling. But...
    He mostly seems reactionary and a bit wild so he does have some sort of inner beast that takes over to keep him alive.
    He stares a lot. At a lot of things... maybe he can see things that are not there? It's hard to say what, if anything he is ever looking at though.
    Sporadic recollection can trigger him to be surprisingly knowledgeable in some instances. Given he's ever on the same page as everyone else.

Faults and Weaknesses: Ignorant and naive more often than not. He doesn't seem to process situations or interaction on anything that would be considered a "normal" level. So communication can be hard to establish.
    He can be easily hurt on an emotional level. But what actually hurts him is hard to expect since he functions so differently.

Family and Friends: He was born of something. Maybe incest? He doesn't know. He has friends, but most are constructs of his own mind. Where are his real friends? What is real?

History: It is lost in his own mind somewhere.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, by the way, I like you're intro in Rock, Paper, Scissors!
    Last edited by Viciviser; 09-14-2015 at 11:25 PM. Reason: Further detailing physical traits

Weasyl
    N/A
    I will post a bio here quickly before continuing on to the rp thread later today.. i also like the intro you posted, very nice ^^

Name: Mei

Race: Arctic Wolf (anthropomorphic)

Physical Description: Mei stands around 5' 4". Weight? A lady never reveals that, how rude!! She sports a fit physique with all the right curves and a long floofy tail. Her fur is pure white with a deep violet fade from mid-limb to paws and the same on her ears and tail. Her hair falls near the small of her back and is almost always kept in a braid that falls over her right shoulder, in a bun, or in a ponytail. It is worn down mostly on special occassions. It is also a deep violet color, same as her markings and nose, with a few pink highlights and strategically placed dip-dye on the left side of her bangs and the tips of the back. Her large, soft eyes are electric green and often wears light eye makeup to accentuate them. Some light blush and lip gloss is all that is worn otherwise. She loves painting her nails and will often use bright pinks, greens, purples and blues. Her clothing style is fairly basic, yet cute and coordinated. She loves skirts during the warmer seasons and comfy thermals during fall and winter.

Profession: None. Enjoys wandering in nature.

Mental Description: She almost always has a smile on her lips. Enjoys pleasing others and loves spending time with friends. She is very spacey and accident prone. Usually the last to laugh at a joke, but loves every one of them.
    Not usually aggressive, but if angered has a short fuse. Also easily excitable, she finds pleasure in the simple things in life.
    She suffers from mood swings and can be very emotional in times when she is down.
    She has always had a love for music and it seems to calm her down and get her through the rough times.

Religious Beliefs: none

Inventory: always carries her mp3 player and a set of headphones wherever she goes. She enjoys travelling light. While in the wilderness, she carries the basics in a small green pack. These include a light blanket for cool nights, a water bottle or two, a flint, a flashlight, and various protein-filled snacks. Also carries a large sheathed knife strapped to the pack and a bow with 6 arrows in a small quiver that easily fits into a pouch on the side of the pack. She catches/hunts or gathers her meals.
    When at home, a microwave will suffice for meals while she lounges on her bed or couch in pajama pants and a tank top.

Skills: she is very quick and agile. When paying attention, she has great balance and a sharp eye. She began shooting a bow at a young age and caught on quickly. She doesn't enjoy killing, only for food. Paper targets, however, are fair game.
    She has a great sense of humor and is just fun to be around.
    Loves pleasing and cooking for others

Downfalls:

Spaciness is definitely her biggest downfall. She spends most of her time daydreaming or staring off into the distance. She often misses important details in conversations and everyday life. This also causes her to be fairly accident-prone.

Friends/family: she has many acquaintances but only three close friends that she enjoys spending time with. No close family.
    Last edited by Mei; 09-13-2015 at 02:24 AM.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Nice... and very helpful. Heh. Sounds like we have quite a crew here....... oh, and thanks! Been at this "writing" thing for a very long time.

Edit: Had some thoughts last night on possible story material. Perhaps there are "others" in these mountains looking for something... and they don't like visitors. I'm also thinking it might be close to Sev's "time of the month". No, no! Not that! Just... his Third Eye, with its "Spiritual" vision, can be overwhelmed during that time of the month (full moon?) Spirits are most active. So, to deal with that, Sev wears a special eyepatch, so he can function without all the distraction. Perhaps something happens on a Spirit level... something "supernatural" that our group has to deal with. Maybe both at the same time?

Edit edit: Forgot to mention... public computer, library closed Sunday/Monday, so I won't be able to respond till Tuesday. Less than an hour till I need to head for work.
    Last edited by Roose Hurro; 09-12-2015 at 06:42 PM.

Weasyl
    N/A
    I managed to get my first post in we will see where this takes us ^^ see u tues or sometime soon!

Weasyl
    Viciviser
    I had an eventful weekend. Just finally had a chance to post on the RP. Not the most detailed intro, but I plan on fleshing things out more based upon interactions and responses.