Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Roose Hurro View Post
    Hey, I'm game if you two are game. Just need to find a good place and a good reason. Plus, you can always start something somewhere else, then play towards "discovering" the characters already in play.

Edit: Sorry... been trying to submit material to DA for the first time (started writing one of my stories last Wednesday night), so I've used up my time. Mei, will take your post home, work out my reply, and get it posted Tuesday. Oh, and yes, it may be hard, but that's part of the challenge of writing such scenes. Besides, we do have a story to tell, so this playtime interlude will have to moderate soon. And Sev and Mei will have to indeed talk, come the morning. Our characters may end up too busy to play. We will see.

Edit edit: Well, to get my story out today, I posted the first two chapters HERE.

Its fine, I'm ready for some talking, there is only so much I can do on the topic of sex without it becoming too adult for the forums... I feel i'm brushing quite closely already.

STORY! YAY! Ooh, more Honalee!! I love your writing style ^u^/

Weasyl
    BLCKFLYN
    Well, Imma read the stuff.
    Last edited by BLCKFLYN; 11-30-2015 at 09:35 AM.

Weasyl
    N/A
    *Ducks head low at how slutty i have been*

Weasyl
    N/A
    It's all for the sake of character development.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Roose Hurro View Post
    It's all for the sake of character development.
    This is true ^///^ i really enjoyed your last one, starting to learn sevs past!

Weasyl
    N/A
    I just wish the site where I'd RPed that particular history hadn't gone "POOF!" That thread was fantastic... last I'd noted, fifty-three pages and going strong, though I had to bow out early on, due to my move and loss of internet. Didn't get a chance to return. Really hurts.

Oh, by the way, glad you liked Honalee... just posted two more chapters, if you wish to read them. Also did a bit of editing on the first two, so feel free! Heh... one question: Would you buy the book?

Weasyl
    N/A
    Ohhh my gosh thats terrible!!! x.x

Personally, I don't read much anymore, but I would buy it should it be published

Weasyl
    N/A
    Yeah, the lady who played Maria/Mars, she was great to write with. Even though the site restarted from scratch, well, no, not the same. Not the same people. Which is why I moved to Iwaku, after finding out that others from the old site had gone there, also unhappy with what had happened and with the "reborn" site.

And thank you... helps to know I'm on the right track. Any other comment/critique would be welcome.

Edit: Woah... nice post!
    Last edited by Roose Hurro; 12-02-2015 at 09:45 PM.

Weasyl
    N/A
    awwww thx ^///^ A lot of my emotion gets transferred over while writing. This last one was easy in that sense.

Weasyl
    Viciviser
    I've returned. I'll put a post in for this ASAP since it tends to be quicker to make than for No Stone Unturned.

Honestly... I'm kinda glad Wolfknight didn't move our part futher but then I feel bad he's been waiting on me all this time too. Agh. Well nothing to do now but just get back to it!