Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Weasyl
    Viciviser
    Got my post in! Sorry for the delay.

Weasyl
    LazerMaster5
    My character could be from space, if you so desire. It would explain his cybernetic limbs a little better.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by LazerMaster5 View Post
    My character could be from space, if you so desire. It would explain his cybernetic limbs a little better.
    Hmmm... crash landing? Considering Sev arrived on this world through a portal system, having a ship crash wouldn't be out of place. We've left the whole scifi/fantasy thing open.

Edit: Post posted!
    Last edited by Roose Hurro; 09-24-2015 at 07:06 PM.

Weasyl
    Viciviser
    I'm working on a post right now.

Weasyl
    N/A
    LazerMaster...

Thinking your character could crash land in the river soon, so, if you're still here and interested, let me know. Heh... a ship crash landing downstream in the very river Sev, Mei and Viceroy are bathing in, while they're bathing, could add some humor, as well as getting our story's "main theme" running.

Main theme? Well, I did title this RP "Rock, Paper, Scissors" for a reason.......

Weasyl
    Viciviser
    Posted! I hope that read alright. I'm pretty tired and about to get back in bed.

Just so you guys know, I've been rolling percentile dice now and again to see the chances for certain things to happen. Like Viceroy sprouting new arms. I had to roll 80% or above 6 or more times out of 10 rolls. It actually happened! Then, like now, there are reasons his body would not be able to support the second set of arms for long so I rolled percentiles for his new arms to last the night. That failed. Then I rolled to see how badly it would go for the arms to "die" so the progression was pretty severe. If I had rolled lower there would be blood and wounds though. So at least he avoided that much of a repercussion.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Viciviser View Post
    Posted! I hope that read alright. I'm pretty tired and about to get back in bed.

Just so you guys know, I've been rolling percentile dice now and again to see the chances for certain things to happen. Like Viceroy sprouting new arms. I had to roll 80% or above 6 or more times out of 10 rolls. It actually happened! Then, like now, there are reasons his body would not be able to support the second set of arms for long so I rolled percentiles for his new arms to last the night. That failed. Then I rolled to see how badly it would go for the arms to "die" so the progression was pretty severe. If I had rolled lower there would be blood and wounds though. So at least he avoided that much of a repercussion.

I was wondering! I was at work and read that and was like "omg noooo!!!" I hate seeing others in pain even if its imaginary ;n;

Weasyl
    N/A
    Have to admit... the whole "growing new arms" thing surprised me. In fact, after reading your profile of him, I had to wonder just how you would go about portraying such a character. Looked like a challenge, to me. And has certainly been unexpected... poor Sev... poor Mei... heh. Seems they'll never get to first base. Hope you enjoy my post. Thought the title was appropriate, given Sev's words in my previous post.

Weasyl
    Viciviser
    Quote Originally Posted by Mei View Post
    I was wondering! I was at work and read that and was like "omg noooo!!!" I hate seeing others in pain even if its imaginary ;n;
    Aww sorry! Unfortunately Viceroy will be much a suffering character. At least Mei did not see the most gruesome aspect of his powers failing him. There tends to be a backlash if he does something "powerful."
    Like what he did, previously hypnotizing a fish, was more subtle and had much more control as well so he didn't really have any negatives from that except for becoming more tired.

Quote Originally Posted by Roose Hurro View Post
    Have to admit... the whole "growing new arms" thing surprised me. In fact, after reading your profile of him, I had to wonder just how you would go about portraying such a character. Looked like a challenge, to me. And has certainly been unexpected... poor Sev... poor Mei... heh. Seems they'll never get to first base. Hope you enjoy my post. Thought the title was appropriate, given Sev's words in my previous post.
    Oh ho ho... Viceroy will be a bundle of surprises. Even to me. I can promise you that. I honestly did not think of him growing new arms until Sev used his to aid in catching so many fish. Since his mind is like a small child's, Viceroy is easily influenced by what he sees others do.
    Then I thought, "Is it possible with Viceroy's nebulous abilities that he could generate new tissue inside and on his body?"
    And my response was, "Considering the basis I've been forming of his origins it is very likely he could do such a thing, but it would require intense want or desire beyond his typical, vacuous mindset, plus him maintaining that drive long enough for the arms to start forming." Thus I did rolling the percentile die ten times: having to roll 80% or higher 6 times or more. I have no idea what that would be in probability, but I'm sure it's unlikely. So we were all lucky to witness him using his abilities in such a miraculous manner.
    Last edited by Viciviser; 09-29-2015 at 11:35 PM.

Weasyl
    N/A
    See? This is why we roleplay... this is why we take character ideas and play with them. Nothing better than finding an old character has new things to learn. Nothing better than having a brand new character surprise you. Keep it up!

Oh, hope you enjoy(ed) my post. Sev out of his element. Awkward as a newly pubescent teenager.