Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Weasyl
    N/A
    Enjoy... post posted! And now, off to work... see you all on Tuesday.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Edited my last post to contribute more. I look forward to your reply, Roose ^^

Weasyl
    WolfNightV4X1
    Can I join?

I have a narcissistic, obnoxious, and flirty feline that's always fun to play up in RP's o3o

I can add more details if needed, but thats the gist of Wane Moonscar.

I skimmed this thread, give me the shorthand of what's going on here, if you would kindly?
    Howl 'Havoc' and let slip the wolves of war

Weasyl
    LazerMaster5
    If this ARGH PEE is set in modern times, I would love to join. My fursona is a cybernetically enhanced rockstar. He looks sorta like this. http://www.furaffinity.net/view/17719356/ His name is Silas McSlayer, and he is the best bassist in Cleveland. He is also a gearhead, and he drives a blue 1969 Chevrolet Camaro SS with white racing stripes and a Supercharger sticking out of the hood. Silas uses a shotgun in combat.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Well well! Two more wanting to join... Mei, Viciviser, I have no objections if you don't. Though, if we have two more diving in... WolfNight and LazerMaster... we'll need to find a good spot to fit your characters in. Some reason for them to be out in a remote (but not too remote) river valley, with two characters looking for shiney stones, and one "creature" looking for...?

WolfNight... that's pretty much the gist. Lady wolf gathering stones in the river falls asleep nude, Sev, a Kah'Saun dragonoid male, arrives on his own search for "shinies", all tired, hungry and dusty/itchy from being on the road all day, so he ends up having an encounter, while bathing, with the lady wolf, Mei, then an encounter with "the creature"... Viciviser's one-eyed satyr character, Viceroy, on the shore. So, at present, we have three "naked" people standing about, two male, one female... and we're going from there. If you want details, I highly recommend reading the thread, rather than just skimming. Besides, reading what others have written is part of the fun.

LazerMaster... Sev is already in possession of tech, in the form of his air-skimmer bike and pulse pistol, not to mention his other gear, though given he travels from world to world, this present world could be anything. We're still building it.

So, I leave it up to my other players to give their input... this might be a situation where too many "cooks" could spoil the story "soup". Best thing would be to present your character's details and how you'd like to intro them. WolfNight, from what little you've given, it looks like you could play a "villain" in this story, perhaps. Heh... I'm beginning to think poor Mei might find herself in trouble, surrounded by so many males.

Oh... been contemplating that image from the link earlier, and realized some things about Kah'Saun that may come up. Let's just say my last two days without computer access haven't gone to creative waste!
    Last edited by Roose Hurro; 09-22-2015 at 06:20 PM.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Oh darn, too many males? What ever will I do? ~.^ /hormonefrenzy

Umm if you guys think it will work, then why not?

Weasyl
    WolfNightV4X1
    x3 Haha! Wane certainly has played the villain before, I wouldnt doubt it!Could be fun to play the antagonist, I'll make a better bio in a bit.

In the meantime, yes, I do fully intend to read the entire RP, I just happened to be short of time when I looked upon this thread, wont be aproblem any longer :3

My next post in this thread will flesh out Wane more

- - - Updated - - -

...just an FYI Wane's bi and will hit on anyone I wish your characters luck with that bastard :V

- - - Updated - - -

Name: Wane Moonscar
    Species: Feline-domestic Anthro
    Physical Appearance: Wane is slender and tall, he has sleek white fur and his most noticeable markings that have dubbed him his secondary name are two crescent markings under both eyes (round end facing down, ex- 'u'), his eyes are a deep Sapphire, always sparkling with mischief. He His nose and pawpads are a light pink in color. For clothing, Wane wears a dark sleeveless shirt and brown/tan trousers. He dons a silver pendant with a single sapphire jewel at the center of a silver disc. The most striking feature of his attire, however, is a deep purple cape. In fantasy settings the cape is not exactly abnormal, but adds to his striking appearance. In modern settings however, it is bold and unusual, an odd sight which he boasts happily in wearing because he feels he makes it work.

Personality: Wane is self absorbed and arrogant, frequently boasting of his own appearance and capabilities. An outgoing and forceful person, Wane makes sure is presence is known and makes an authoratative appearance wherever he may be. His blatant egotistical nature and demeanor, however, is a bit of a comical spectical that he is not aware of himself. He also has a penchant for lauding not just himself but for flattering anyone who may catch his interest. His boldness however, masks his inner nature, one that isnt revealed too often except through those who break through his shield. (I could elaborate, that's a bit of a spoiler, though). He's quick to interact with others, making foes rather quicker than friends. He is not, however, devoid of compassion and will listen to and encourage those who he friends.

Backstory: I dont have a set backstory in any particular universe, but I typically play Wane as someone who is a magic user, his amulet harnessing his nature and giving him the ability to shoot aura spheres from his palm; his left hand which gives of crackling blue energy that can incapacitate or stun an enemy, his right a purple energy which can harm or kill an enemy on contact. As far as physical weapons go he favors dual wielding knives or pistols.

In some scenarios Wane is a runaway royal brat, a child who left his old palace life for more. In others, a rogue street cat who sneaks his way around to survive.

(Occassionally I play Wane with his alter personality, Wassen, who is his complete opposite as far as personality goes. The shifts are random and happen unexpectedly)
    Last edited by WolfNightV4X1; 09-22-2015 at 10:09 PM.
    Howl 'Havoc' and let slip the wolves of war

Weasyl
    Viciviser
    Hah oh wow I missed all this going on.
    I'm fine with other people. And Viceroy's totally gay if he knew what his libido was. Very unlikely.
    It'd be bad if he did because you'd have a dirty, smelly, deformed satyr running around with an erection the whole time and I don't think anyone wants that.
    Last edited by Viciviser; 09-23-2015 at 12:40 AM.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Viciviser View Post
    It'd be bad if he did because you'd have a satyr running around with an erection the whole time and I don't think anyone wants that.
    ^ so much of this xD

Weasyl
    N/A
    Away for a day, and look what happens.......

Well, one of two responds! And we have an... heh... "interesting" discussion going on. Yes, Mei. So much of this... no, we definitely don't want that! WolfNight... no need for spoilers. I'd rather things like this come out in the story, if they do. Part of the fun I find in RPing is this "discovery" aspect... things about my own character, things about other player's characters. In fact, your profile is fine. Anything else can be revealed in the story as it progresses. Like I said before, though, your character needs a good reason to be out this far from civilization. Having three meet by random chance could already be considered stretching coincidence, but given this is fiction, we could play it for effect when throwing in a fourth. Like your character "accidentally" ending up in the area, and our characters running into him. Or maybe even "rescuing" him from some trouble. Whatever the details, I'll leave that up to you (though I can't help thinking the river could be involved). Reading the thread, you may come up with ideas for where, when and how you intro Wane.

Heh... Viciviser, a permanent erection would be something Viceroy probably wouldn't want, given all the warnings you hear about "inform your doctor if your erection lasts more than four hours." I heard a while back about a man who had one for three days... ended up having to have "It" amputated, due to gangrene. No, I don't think Viceroy would want that!

Not to mention, *ahem!* is not the point of this story. Though Sev is a Kah'Saun in a literal "Wanderlust", so his romantic inclinations are part of his present character. Which could be for yours, but only as a side-point. After all, we're not portraying our fictional characters as cartoons, but as "flesh and blood" creatures, so *ahem!* comes with the territory.

But I'll trust everyone here to keep it PG-13... any hanky panky fades to black. We'll just have to see where this story goes. So, any ideas or input on top of what I've already suggested, myself, would be very helpful. I want everyone here able to keep this story interesting, something you don't want to drop, if we can. I'd really like to finish whatever story we come up with here.