Thread: Welp, 'ello

Welp, 'ello

Hi, everybody. :> Newbie here.
    I've been looking around furaffinity and deviantART, and I've to admit I don't like those sites, so I'll try this one. I like it because this community is small, it is kind of my confort zone.

I am from Argentina (my native language is Spanish), and I'm a highschool student. I draw (traditional and digital), and ocassionaly do paintings and take photos. But I take art way too much personal, so I prefer to not post what I do.
    I am not a furry, but I like to hang out with them. Also I like to give little help to others whenever I can, so I'm pretty much in the forums to see what I could do. :> I like to be useful.
    Lastly, sorry if I'm kind of cold. I am very introvert (I am opening my mind way too much now, I feel...), but it doesn't mean we can't talk from time to time. Don't be afraid to tell me if I'm being rude or disgustring. It's good to see my own mistakes to see if I have to change something.

Nice to meet you all. ^^

Weasyl
    Sassafras
    Nice to meet you Sarhos. I hope you like it here on Weasyl. Smaller communities definitely have their advantages.

Weasyl
    shiy0
    well then hellow there and welcome to weasyl sarhos. was a good idea to come here actually because from what you may heared both other sites kinda have there problems right now and you may wouldn't have liked to interfere with that.
    anyways hope you enjoy your stay. see you around. ^^

Weasyl
    Viciviser
    RAWR. Teeth and stuff. That's okay that you keep yourself and don't post your art. But I do hope you open up enough to show us some of the things you work on. I understand. Took me years to really show anyone my art, especially online.

Welcome to Weasyl forums, Sarhos! See you around!

Weasyl
    Hewge
    Hi

Weasyl
    maugryph
    Welcome Sarhos, Weasyl is pretty small and friendly so you should enjoy it