Free requests! (Only 3 slots!)

-Info-
    I'm only taking requests for feral/non-anthro drawings. I'm best at drawing canines, but I try my best with others as well. It usually only takes a little over a day (maybe a few hours if I'm in the mood) for me to finish ONE request. The first requester is obviously drawn first and the last is drawn last. Things like multiple characters in one drawing, backgrounds, etc. Will lengthen the wait time.
    Once I finish all three slots I close requests for a while so I can get some rest before opening them up again. NSFW requests will not be taken.

-Requesting a drawing-
    All drawings are available in full color with backgrounds and shading if wanted. When making a request please specify things like pose, interaction with other characters (if any), the background, etc. This is so I can be sure that I'm conveying your character correctly. Provide a ref if available.

-Slots-
    1:
    2:
    3:

Weasyl
    Sidewalk Surfboard
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinocanid View Post
    -Info-
    I'm only taking requests for feral/non-anthro drawings. I'm best at drawing canines, but I try my best with others as well. It usually only takes a little over a day (maybe a few hours if I'm in the mood) for me to finish ONE request. The first requester is obviously drawn first and the last is drawn last. Things like multiple characters in one drawing, backgrounds, etc. Will lengthen the wait time.
    Once I finish all three slots I close requests for a while so I can get some rest before opening them up again. NSFW requests will not be taken.

-Requesting a drawing-
    All drawings are available in full color with backgrounds and shading if wanted. When making a request please specify things like pose, interaction with other characters (if any), the background, etc. This is so I can be sure that I'm conveying your character correctly. Provide a ref if available.

-Slots-
    1:
    2:
    3:
    Hmmm, would it be possible to draw my fursona in a feral form, or no?

Of course. It would take a while though since I also have requests to draw on FA and DA.

Weasyl
    Taffy8
    Can you draw Naruto Characters?

I like

If so. Here's your choose:
    Neji's and Tenten's son?
    Choji's and Ino's son?
    Kankuro's and Karui's daughter?
    Gaara's and Matsuri's daughter?
    Sasuke's and Hinata's daughter and her two brothers?

Weasyl
    N/A
    I think I may have one please

I think I will shear a back ground with these guys so I can be in my adult fox diapers please in the drawing