Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rilvor View Post
    My Hallowe'en sense was tingling.

Awww yessss

I already have a family size box of Count Chocula and ghosty cookies.
    I feel sad that we have neither of those over here. We do, however, have awesome chocolate so I'mma go make me a proper Mexican hot chocolate now.

Another fun part about autumn: being able to dress in black and wear my dark make-up without people asking me what's wrong or if I'm depressed. I just like blacks and burgundies, okay. :[

Man I never thought, I could draw my fursona being someone else for Halloween. I wanna do an Eric Carr costume in real life (he was a drummer in Kiss, you might not know about him because he was only with the band for a few years to replace Peter Criss but he was called The Fox and his look was second only to his drumming and even then it's close if you ask me). I think my fursona might actually look better as a Gene Simmons though.

Weasyl
    Clove Darkwave
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardrockangel View Post
    I feel sad that we have neither of those over here. We do, however, have awesome chocolate so I'mma go make me a proper Mexican hot chocolate now.

Another fun part about autumn: being able to dress in black and wear my dark make-up without people asking me what's wrong or if I'm depressed. I just like blacks and burgundies, okay. :[
    Poserrrrrrrrrrrrrr *hissssssssss*

If you don't wear blacks and burgundies and purples even when it's 103 degrees you don't deserve it!

Quote Originally Posted by Rilvor View Post
    Poserrrrrrrrrrrrrr *hissssssssss*

If you don't wear blacks and burgundies and purples even when it's 103 degrees you don't deserve it!
    Pffffffssh. I wear them, I just get asked if I'm depressed all the time. Or the people who state the obvious: "You look goth / like a village witch". Well, yeah. Duh.

And getting away with black lipstick at a retail student-job is difficult if you work in a Macy's-like store, haha. If I could without getting fired or giving one of the elderly customers a heart-attack, I would. I'm still surprised I got away with my blurple-looking one. :D

-----

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf-Bone View Post
    Man I never thought, I could draw my fursona being someone else for Halloween. I wanna do an Eric Carr costume in real life (he was a drummer in Kiss, you might not know about him because he was only with the band for a few years to replace Peter Criss but he was called The Fox and his look was second only to his drumming and even then it's close if you ask me). I think my fursona might actually look better as a Gene Simmons though.
    Eep, sorry for missing this comment earlier! That could actually be a neat idea, tbh, to dress up your character for Halloween. If it's the one in your avatar, I can definitely see Gene Simmons working, what with the big head of hair and all.

And more broadly: it could be a neat community art-thread where we all post art of our characters in their "trick-or-treating"-gear? Maybe an art exchange, even? People get paired up anonymously, all you need to do is link a refsheet and some costume-ideas or something and presto: Halloween funtimes!
    Last edited by Hardrockangel; 09-08-2015 at 07:52 PM.

Weasyl
    Antumbra
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardrockangel View Post
    Pffffffssh. I wear them, I just get asked if I'm depressed all the time. Or the people who state the obvious: "You look goth / like a village witch". Well, yeah. Duh.

And getting away with black lipstick at a retail student-job is difficult if you work in a Macy's-like store, haha. If I could without getting fired or giving one of the elderly customers a heart-attack, I would. I'm still surprised I got away with my blurple-looking one.

-----

Eep, sorry for missing this comment earlier! That could actually be a neat idea, tbh, to dress up your character for Halloween. If it's the one in your avatar, I can definitely see Gene Simmons working, what with the big head of hair and all.

And more broadly: it could be a neat community art-thread where we all post art of our characters in their "trick-or-treating"-gear? Maybe an art exchange, even? People get paired up anonymously, all you need to do is link a refsheet and some costume-ideas or something and presto: Halloween funtimes!
    I really like that exchange idea!

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #56
    Weasyl
    NovaCaine
    Did someone say Pumpkin Spice!? *perks ears* OuO
    I have a secret.​
    A dark, furry secret with big teeth.​
    Less a secret, really - more a wolf.

Quote Originally Posted by NovaCaine View Post
    Did someone say Pumpkin Spice!? *perks ears* OuO
    Alll the pumpkin spice! I also can't wait for the leaves to change color again.

Another geat thing about autumn, by the way: fuzzy sweaters and huge scarves!

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #58
    Weasyl
    NovaCaine
    I literally said "Awee!" out loud to this gif <3
    I have a secret.​
    A dark, furry secret with big teeth.​
    Less a secret, really - more a wolf.

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #59
    Weasyl
    MLR
    Totally going to buy some pumpkin beer this weekend. Anyone have a recommendation? I haven't checked, but I imagine it's already being sold in some places.

Also, I forget whether pumpkin beer was purely an American thing, or if it just originated here.

This shouldn't be a rave, fall is just a painful reminder that the year is coming to a close and that I'll be one year older without having actually made any proper life progress.

...but on the bright side, it's also a sign that the new Doom game will be out soon (spring 2016). :3c