Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Weasyl
    Butterflygoddess
    I know what you mean!!! Autumn is when I feel most like myself. The crisp air, the Apple festivals, the cool weather. I always look forward to it.

And Halloween...gods. It's literally my fav holiday. Such a time for creativity.

- - - Updated - - -

I know what you mean!!! Autumn is when I feel most like myself. The crisp air, the Apple festivals, the cool weather. I always look forward to it.

And Halloween...gods. It's literally my fav holiday. Such a time for creativity.

Quote Originally Posted by Moogle View Post
    No love for summer here?! D; Although autumn definitely is a time to look forward to each year (miles better than winter!). Getting pumped for Halloween already, heck yeah~
    I don't like weather where I have to strip down to the point of near-indecency to feel comfortable. :c
    The good thing about autumn and winter (imo) is that you can pile on clothes as long as you're still cold.

Weasyl
    Shanwang
    Ain't nothin' but the hellscape that is Republic of Texas in August here. It was nice having the temps dip below the 90's for a day but it didn't take long for the humidity and the heat to come back. We're still a month or two away from experiencing autumn here.
    Drunk post brought to you by Shanwang

Weasyl
    sayum
    No love for summer here?! D; Although autumn definitely is a time to look forward to each year (miles better than winter!). Getting pumped for Halloween already, heck yeah~
    I love summer weather!

Besides, we don't get so much autumn here in California. Our trees just shed their leaves whenever they please. Some of them in a nearby park shed months ago. I've also never seen more than a handful of orange/yellow/red leaves on any given tree. One day they are as green as the hypothetical grass that would be below them if we weren't in a drought and the next day they are brown and most definitely off the tree. California has a lot of unfortunate weather allergies. Autumn and rain being the saddest of them. :'D

We do need some rain though, so bring on colder weather!

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #15
    Weasyl
    Noxid

Weasyl
    N/A
    You're not the only one.
    "To tell us that every species of thing is endowed with an occult specific quality by which it acts and produces manifest effects, is to tell us nothing; but to derive two or three general principles of motion from phenomena, and afterwards to tell us how the properties and actions of all corporeal things follow from those manifest principles, would be a very great step." -Issac Newton, Optics
    "You are what you do not do." - Relax

I'll make a proper rave-thread next time, then.

Weasyl
    Antumbra

Quote Originally Posted by XoPachi View Post
    I'm just ready for winter's freezing embrace so I can leave my windows open and not ever have to close them.
    And when bugs are back in their cold graves, where they belong. >:[

Weasyl
    Umbra.Exe
    I actually like the summer, and spring as well. I'm more of a warm-weather person myself. .w., As long as it's not too humid and I don't sweat so much, I'm usually okay with some heat. (I hate being all sweaty). And I really enjoy swimming, which I can't do much of in the fall and winter.

But autumn is Halloween time, so I'm pretty pumped for that. Also, pumpkin pie is the best pie.