Weasyl
    N/A

PETA - We love Animals

To Death

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/nathan...b_2979220.html

Old news but I feel it should be kept alive. Penn & Teller did an episode on them, they do something stupid every two years, and until that organization is defunct people should be reminded of their atrocities.

Honestly what got me to post this specifically was:
    A cat in the King County, Washington shelter begs for food and water. Cats in the infirmary were not fed or given water over a three-day holiday weekend and both their food bowls and water bowls are empty. Although staff was assigned to the shelter, supervisors and staff chose to socialize instead. I was hired by the King County Council to assess the shelter. My advice: Hire supervisors who are not part of the same union so as to eliminate conflicts of interest; all staff should be given a checklist of assigned duties; and supervisors should double check that those duties have been done. In a letter to the King County Council, PETA told officials not to listen to me because I was "radical."
    "To tell us that every species of thing is endowed with an occult specific quality by which it acts and produces manifest effects, is to tell us nothing; but to derive two or three general principles of motion from phenomena, and afterwards to tell us how the properties and actions of all corporeal things follow from those manifest principles, would be a very great step." -Issac Newton, Optics
    "You are what you do not do." - Relax

Weasyl
    GlaringFeline
    PETA is a fucking joke. I support the idea of ending animal abuse, but it's counterproductive when they're notorious for doing the exact same thing.

Agreed, nobody should forget what PETA really does.
    -Insert inspirational quote here-

Weasyl
    Eagle GodHeart
    me ive always been more of a fan of the "ASPCA"
    it takes a real man to call sin out by its real name
    -anonomus

אב, סלח להם; כי הם לא יודעים מה הם עושים
    -ישועה

profile pic by uncle-noob on teen furs.

Weasyl
    LazerMaster5
    Ah, PETA. The organization that protests Pokémon and throws paint on bikers wearing leather jackets but would rather kill pets than find new homes for them. What a bunch of fucking hypocrites.

Weasyl
    Eagle GodHeart
    no i havent heard of them doing anything nuts like PETA
    it takes a real man to call sin out by its real name
    -anonomus

אב, סלח להם; כי הם לא יודעים מה הם עושים
    -ישועה

profile pic by uncle-noob on teen furs.

Weasyl
    CrazyLee
    PETA calling someone else radical.

That's the funniest joke I've heard in my entire life.

Weasyl
    Dvir
    PETA is one of the Biggest bunch of money grubbing Hippocrates their is imho.

a friend once had a few peta dimwits try to release his horses out of his horse trailer when he went into a convenience store to prepay for his fuel, a local deputy was filling up just across from him & saw the whole thing & arrested them thankfully.
    Last edited by Dvir; 09-09-2015 at 11:39 PM.

Weasyl
    shiy0
    if you think about those whole organisations for bla or the rights of bla its always like that.
    they are counterproductive in any way and sometimes the politics even give a damn about that and support the good image propaganda.
    for the company to look clean and themself as "great and shiny supporter of there good work"...

Weasyl
    Kaedal
    PETA is... basically going full on scorched earth. They don't care who their tactics affect. They just don't want anyone else to tread on their territory. Fortunately, "insane counter-intuitive psychological scarring by abusing animals" is really a job title unique to PETA.

Weasyl
    lilshark
    PETA is garbage. While their basic message they portray to the general public is something I can agree with their tactics and actual beliefs are inhumane, hypocritical, and disgusting. At the very least sterilize the animals and the release them so they can no contribute to the problem of dog and cat over population.