Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Question about Uploading

Question about Uploading

Hey, I'm trying out alternatives to DA/Tumblr for my art and I wanted to upload a backlog of my work this weekend but I know there's a "Latest Uploads" section and I'd rather not drown out everyone else's art in one fell swoop.

Is there a built-in limit of how many will show up from one artist in that section or should I just slowly seep the pictures in 3-5 at a time? Also, once the pictures are in my gallery can I control the arrangement? I'm more concerned with getting recent art up and would rather post that first.

Thanks!

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Weasyl
    Noxid
    No more than 3 submissions of any one person will show up on the front page at any given time.
    As well, if you create a folder you can put an option on it to not show up on the front page at all, through settings -> submission folders
    There are also some other folder options you might find useful there.

Thank you! I'll just go ahead and upload in some pretty big chunks until I get to the stuff I'm more concerned with people seeing.

I'll mess around with the folder options, I'm really impressed with all the features on this site. Thanks for your help!

If you don't mind letting your computer run I have a program put together that'll upload everything for you. All you gotta do is rate, tag, and describe the pics, then let the program have at it. If you have a lot of stuff it's a lot less mind-numbing than sitting there for 4 hours since you can go off and do other stuff.

Just let me know and I'll link it for ya :3