Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Where's all my dA friends at? :D

Anyone else migrate here?
    I know I recruited a lot of my friends and I've contacted them~

but who else is here now?
    I'd love to know <3 ^^

Weasyl
    OhSynapse
    I'm not your dA friend but I'm certainly a dA migrant. Are there any people specifically you're looking for?

Quote Originally Posted by OhSynapse View Post
    I'm not your dA friend but I'm certainly a dA migrant. Are there any people specifically you're looking for?
    Not in particular, but you can be a new friend! o3o

I'm sure eventually other people I know from dA will migrate over and surprise me~

Weasyl
    OhSynapse
    Sure! I'm pretty much the only one in my group to head on over and I kind of hadn't realized this was a furry-oriented site so I feel like I stick out like a sore thumb. The community's absolutely wonderful-- I can't get over how FUN those little thumbnail-makers are when you submit an image.

Sure! I'm pretty much the only one in my group to head on over and I kind of hadn't realized this was a furry-oriented site so I feel like I stick out like a sore thumb. The community's absolutely wonderful-- I can't get over how FUN those little thumbnail-makers are when you submit an image.
    Lol x3 I haven't tried that yet~

And yeah, this does seem a bit more geared towards the furry/critter people.
    But there is also plenty of people/anime art too. ^^

I've come here from deviantArt as well! Good to see you all here! I wouldn't mind a new friend or two!

Weasyl
    Umbra.Exe
    Momilkie, perhaps you can do a user search for the usernames of your DA friends?

I think this site's technically a general art site, but it's just happened to have attracted a lot of furries, heh. There's plenty of folks here who do non-furry art! (I draw humans too, but... I don't have any in my gallery. Whoops.)

Weasyl
    Vae
    Perhaps more users migrating here from DA (which is a general art site) will encourage more posting of and attention towards general art?
    Unless they just go to Tumblr.
    (Which I admit I am guilty of, mostly because I have a much stronger audience there, and more organization and customization options for my work.)

I did not come here from DA. I've barely used DA for a while now.

Is this mass exodus because of something else, or the "it's not actually art theft" announcement still?
    Resident Koopa Trash

Weasyl
    Umbra.Exe
    Quote Originally Posted by Vae View Post
    Perhaps more users migrating here from DA (which is a general art site) will encourage more posting of and attention towards general art?
    Unless they just go to Tumblr.
    (Which I admit I am guilty of, mostly because I have a much stronger audience there, and more organization and customization options for my work.)

I did not come here from DA. I've barely used DA for a while now.

Is this mass exodus because of something else, or the "it's not actually art theft" announcement still?
    It would be nice to see more general art on here. I mean, anthro stuff is nice too, but variety's always good!
    I was on Tumblr for a bit too, but I like it here more. I think I'm just used to art sites. ^^;

Also, I think OhSynapse's intro thread has some info about the stuff that's going on there.
    https://forums.weasyl.com/vbulletin/...-from-dA-We-Go!

Weasyl
    Vae
    Quote Originally Posted by Umbra_Exe View Post
    Also, I think OhSynapse's intro thread has some info about the stuff that's going on there.
    https://forums.weasyl.com/vbulletin/...-from-dA-We-Go!
    Thank you!

I don't really go in the welcome forums, so I was confused about where people were getting their info. Lol.
    Resident Koopa Trash