Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by XoPachi View Post
    One con really shouldn't be representative of the whole fandom. And honestly, even if there are more homosexual furries, you can always find someone who isn't furry. Besides, if there are more homosexuals, that doesn't mean there's zero hetero people. There's still plenty, just means there's not as much is all. I'm going to highly doubt we're that rare.
    Granted it was only one con and a small one at that, the statistics in that setting spoke for itself. And from what I gather most would rather build a relationship with a significant other that is already a Furry than having to put themselves in an awkward situation trying to explain it.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by XoPachi View Post
    Those are the people who take furry far too seriously if it's "awkward" to explain you like a genre.
    I know right, the ones that treat it like it's some sort of sexuality or something.

Weasyl
    Calemeyr
    Why do you have to look for "hope" in the furry fandom? Can't you find someone outside? We aren't lepers on an island colony (I don't think...), it's up to us who we choose to associate with.

Weasyl
    Butterflygoddess
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
    Why do you have to look for "hope" in the furry fandom? Can't you find someone outside? We aren't lepers on an island colony (I don't think...), it's up to us who we choose to associate with.
    Straights don't like dorks I guess?

This thread is sorta sad tbh.

Weasyl
    Antumbra
    I'm really disappointed in this thread not getting me a girlfriend and/or laid.

Weasyl
    Toshabi
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Fox View Post
    Granted it was only one con and a small one at that, the statistics in that setting spoke for itself. And from what I gather most would rather build a relationship with a significant other that is already a Furry than having to put themselves in an awkward situation trying to explain it.
    This is a nice recipe for "forever alone".

If you're going to date within your hobby because you take it seriously, then by all means, you deserve all the frustration that comes with not finding a suitible partner.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Toshabi View Post
    This is a nice recipe for "forever alone".

If you're going to date within your hobby because you take it seriously, then by all means, you deserve all the frustration that comes with not finding a suitible partner.
    Doesn't matter if you're not looking for a commitment but is a viable option for those that choose to have one nonetheless. Didn't say it was a good idea, though, just an option.
    I am the one and only Fantastic Mr. Fox!

Weasyl
    Viciviser
    Okay... seriously... this thread...

1. How is this still going?

2. People please stop ignoring (or denigrating) the fact that if you are big into the furry fandom or have sexual elements within it that you like, it can make for some awkward conversation for a possible partner if they have no idea of what the hell furry is.

3. But yeah, on the flip-side don't huddle in a comfort zone. Have the balls (or ovaries) to talk to people outside the fandom about it. Especially friends and those you trust just so you know their stance on it. If you find someone to love you, they should love you and support you regardless of your furfaggotry. If you are lucky enough to find a female port for your man parts to fit in that is also within the furry fandom then good on you.

4. Stupid straight people and their stupid straight people problems. Oh. My. God. Life is hard. A fandom with a lot of homo!? You no-homo bro? Such a limited pool of peeps to choose from. This is a travesty it is. If you let this homo hold your hand I can go find you a fur real girlfriend.

(4 is dramatized and sarcastic... just to point out...)

Did I break this down enough? Cover all the bases?

(I aint even mad bro. I'm really not. I just don't know what to think about this thread anymore.)

Weasyl
    Toshabi
    Sigh, I'll never find a chick who is into fox penis.

Threads like this are hilarious