Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Weasyl
    Vae
    Quote Originally Posted by Cause the Rat View Post
    I can act just like all those high and mighty bimbos that used to.......wait, does this mean.... Naaa.
    It makes people "high and mighty bimbos" to not want someone to have sex with other people?

I...
    What.
    Resident Koopa Trash

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Mei View Post
    As to the OP~ of course!! I'm a straight female fur and found my bf at a local meet. We couldn't be happier ^^
    First off, congratulations.

Second, could someone please tell me where I could find information pertaining to finding meets in my area. I am not tech savvy or internet search savvy in the slightest. I am straight guy and looking for a significant other, but I do not hold the notion that I will only find love inside furry fandom, nor do I hold having any interest in anything furry a requirement for dating. ('Cept she has to like my dogs, they were here first) 😊
    Last edited by TX Coywolf; 09-02-2015 at 09:41 PM.

I guess that must make me a high and mighty bimbo as well, then. Where's my high and mighty throne?
    (And people wonder why maybe some groups tend to not be very vocal about being in a fandom. Ha.)
    Last edited by Hardrockangel; 09-02-2015 at 09:47 PM.

Weasyl
    GlaringFeline
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizard King View Post
    Yes, but only if you spend a lot of some on Second Life. Maybe you should give it a go. I hear it's pretty good.
    Second Life is only good for finding a cybering buddy; finding a romantic partner on there that won't backstab you is like finding a diamond in a coalmine. It would save a lot of headaches and heartaches by not even trying there.

To answer the OP's question, there are straight female furries out there.
    -Insert inspirational quote here-

Weasyl
    Antumbra

Weasyl
    xaotherion
    Sure there is hope! But also:

Quote Originally Posted by Kaii View Post
    I'd say your own personality and effort is way more important than the percentage of straight furries out there!
    Now, I used to think it's hopeless endeavor too. But I didn't find my Aardwolf Lady in a bar, at a party or at work (not that these aren't appropriate places, just sayin'). What brought us together in the first place was interest in anthro-themed graphics.

Of course, this was only beginning. I was wondering, will we have anything more in common beside this? Luckily it turned out, that we're fitting each other like nobody else.

Weasyl
    Viciviser

Weasyl
    Amethyst Mare
    I think most straight furs would need to look outside the fandom for someone who is open minded (anime fandoms, those who enjoy cosplaying... They are similar!). Not to say that it can't happen!
    Writer open for commissions!
    https://www.weasyl.com/profile/amethystmare

Ebooks: https://sellfy.com/arianmabe
    Kindle: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Arian-Mabe/e..._athr_dp_pel_1

Support my Patreon to read early and access exclusive short story collections & novel chapters!
    https://www.patreon.com/arianmabe

Weasyl
    Yarra
    That's a good question. I'm married and my wife is NOT a furry but she's generally amused by my fursuiting as long as I don't "get carried away". Well, I'm afraid it's way too late for that. I'd say compromise is an option if you're straight and don't have a furry girl/guy.

Weasyl
    N/A
    The last con I want to everyone was gay (and mostly male obviously) with the exception of a few heteros and females. The latter seem to be as rare as hens teeth.