Weasyl
    Verona

Wacom Bamboo Fun problems! Please help!

Hello everyone!
    I using a Wacom Bamboo Fun since years but I have a problem that appeared on my old laptop as well with the same tablet. Suddenly it select anything automatically, or when hovering over the tablet it keeps drawing. I already cleaned the nib, the tablet, unstalled and reinstalled drivers, but it keeps doing it. As I said on my old laptop it did the same but after doing some things (which I dont remember) it suddenly worked again. But on this laptop I cant fix the problem. Does somebody know the same problem and fixed it? Or does somebody know how to fix it? Please help me, I really need it! ;w;

My first thought is that it's the pen itself? The tablet doesn't record the pen's pressure, the pen does, so if the pen thinks there's pressure the tablet will go ahead and relay it.

Weasyl
    shiy0
    may something wrong with the usb? i have a bamboo too (not exaclty this one actually but hey they work p much the same) and it did the same yesterday.
    it even stopped working a lil bit. but after i pulled the connect out after trying some other things, blew in it and put it back into its usb slot it did not only work again it even stopped doing that.

Definitely sounds like a pen problem. Registering contact due to something internally perhaps breaking. Whats interesting is you said you had this problem before and you managed to fix it?

Some possible solutions:

http://superuser.com/questions/6894/...while-hovering

This is a "create" but might be worth a read.
    https://getsatisfaction.com/sketchbo...uncontrollably

Weasyl
    QTMelon
    What system is the laptop you are using it on?