Weasyl
    DevilishlyHandsome49

Hey hey, Devil from FAF

Hellooo, this is DevilishlyHandsome49 or Dev/Devil for short. Admittedly, I had only signed up cause FAF was down and I wanted another forum to hang out at until it came back up. Now that it is back up, I'm still over there, but I might as well make myself known here and the main Weasyl site too. I enjoy writing, talking about games, deep conversation and good ol' bs'ing.

On the main site I upload poems and short stories. I'm also interested in doing voice acting work, starting with smaller, non profit projects. I may also try audio reading of stories as well, but will require lots of practice.

Gah, how many more words do I have left till 140?

Currently I'm reuploading my stuff from FA onto Weasyl and then I'll be putting up new content here and at FA.

Well, thats my intro so I'll be seeing you all on the forums and the main site! :3

Weasyl
    N/A
    Hey there Devil, welcome to Weasyl!

I just want to say, thank you so much for still wanting to stick around even after FAF went back up. It can be a bit disheartening to see so many new faces just up and leave after their main hub has returned. While understandable, it's discouraging for Weasyl to only be thought of as a "vacation" spot for many, to where activity will only boom when other places fall. It's always nice however to meet those who are willing to give this site an honest chance and to be apart of this community.

Oh, & voice acting! Is that the type of job you're wanting to pursue or just as a fun hobby? Would love to hear what you've got if/when you've done them.

It's a pleasure meeting you, really hope you like it here! -hugs-

Weasyl
    DevilishlyHandsome49
    Quote Originally Posted by Moogle View Post
    Hey there Devil, welcome to Weasyl!

I just want to say, thank you so much for still wanting to stick around even after FAF went back up. It can be a bit disheartening to see so many new faces just up and leave after their main hub has returned. While understandable, it's discouraging for Weasyl to only be thought of as a "vacation" spot for many, to where activity will only boom when other places fall. It's always nice however to meet those who are willing to give this site an honest chance and to be apart of this community.

Oh, & voice acting! Is that the type of job you're wanting to pursue or just as a fun hobby? Would love to hear what you've got if/when you've done them.

It's a pleasure meeting you, really hope you like it here! -hugs-
    Thank you plan to make myself comfortable here

As for voice acting, its just a hobby. Need to practice more and have the right equipment. Writing is my main focus

Quote Originally Posted by Tiamat View Post
    Hey buddy.
    Hey I know you :p

Weasyl
    shiy0
    sup dev ? ; D

Weasyl
    DevilishlyHandsome49
    Hello hello, shyi0

Weasyl
    N/A
    Hi dev!! I dont think we actually spoke much on FaF but i have seen u around ^^ welcome!! Im staying here :p

Weasyl
    N/A
    Hey nerd. It's looking kinda grim for FAF so I might be here more too.

Weasyl
    DevilishlyHandsome49
    Quote Originally Posted by Mei View Post
    Hi dev!! I dont think we actually spoke much on FaF but i have seen u around ^^ welcome!! Im staying here :p
    Think I've seen you around FAF too

Quote Originally Posted by MissFleece View Post
    Hey nerd. It's looking kinda grim for FAF so I might be here more too.
    Yikes. Aw well least there will be people I know on here :3