Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Namba View Post
    Honestly, I miss what the place used to be. There were a lot of cool people when I first joined, then it just got worse... and worse... and worse.

But it's not just the forums... the furry fandom as a whole is becoming somewhat of a steaming pile... hence why I'm not overly active compared to how I was in the past. Until things change I have nothing to go back to even if the site does get put back up.
    Unrelated but nice, really nice avatar. Looks reminiscent of Brooklyn from Gargoyles yet doesn't seem like a rip off and I'm trying to develop a similar character. It's proving to be pretty challenging.

Quote Originally Posted by Vae View Post
    You have to live in prison.
    Prison literally affects your entire quality of life and well-being.

Jobs are literally required to survive and maintain some sort of quality of living.

This is participation on some furry board, of which there are multiple. (It could be argued that you're on one right now.)
    Of course there's going to be more lenience on rule-breaking IRL. Rule-breaking IRL can completely destroy your life.

Quoting your own words for a sec.

So why does being banned on it matter so much?
    I'm not gonna reply to all this shit except just to say what matters is the state of having a relatively stable, safe, sane and more or less consensual zone somewhere online for people more or less like us that's as free of the regular ass bullshit plaguing the internet and real world alike. Does that make enough sense? From what Pachi indicates I'm probably still permabanned from the new incarnation of the forums because they pretty much did see me as another Eversleep. So, whatever, fuck everything I said? Happy?

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkCat View Post
    Isn't that the forum that has a section called Weasyl Wankfest?
    What's that got to do with anything? They're one of the only outlets available to get some of the raw, uncut dope on what the actual fuck happens behind the scenes with some of these people and the sites they operate. That's a little bigger than whatever it means to or says about Weasyl. But they're also so inactive and barren as to be even less of a factor in anything than many other would be actors. So they're not that big of a deal one way or the other.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Are you paid by the word?
    "To tell us that every species of thing is endowed with an occult specific quality by which it acts and produces manifest effects, is to tell us nothing; but to derive two or three general principles of motion from phenomena, and afterwards to tell us how the properties and actions of all corporeal things follow from those manifest principles, would be a very great step." -Issac Newton, Optics
    "You are what you do not do." - Relax

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkCat View Post
    Are you paid by the word?
    I should be paid just for looking at a forum.

http://corvidae.org/

I'm assuming that banner in the corner means 'we should have updated something' or so.

Weasyl
    Toshabi
    Quote Originally Posted by XoPachi View Post
    Phoenix has been giving a 403 for the last hour and a half. So yeah, Phoenix down, except this is quite the opposite of being revived.
    It was hacked by China!

Weasyl
    valycenegative
    Welp, I was afraid the forums got tranferred to another domain again without knowing where.
    "I'll burn that bridge when I get to it." - A combination of "I'll cross that bridge when I get to it" and the old addage, "don't burn your bridges". Meaning that you haven't yet arrived at a life obstacle, but you're sure you'll mess it up when you do.

Commission info/pricelist

Weasyl
    Hewge
    RIP forum. I knew it wouldn't last more than a week :v

Weasyl
    Clove Darkwave
    Part of me wants to be reasonable and seriously consider what happened.

The rest of me is going GEE I WONDER WHO COULD BE BEHIND THIS?

Weasyl
    Vae
    According to Summercat, IMVU has issued a Cease and Desist to Carenath and the Phoenix forums.
    [Source link]

Hopefully, they can get them back up.
    Because they split. That was the agreement.
    Resident Koopa Trash

Weasyl
    Misomie
    That's just dumb. D:<