Page 23 of 42 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 414
  1. #221
    Senior Vae's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Vae
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    the sky
    Gender
    Ludwig Von Koopa
    Posts
    1,697
    Quote Originally Posted by XoPachi View Post
    I remember when I called Wolf Bone Wolf Bane
    Wolf Bane,
    Wolf-Bone's emo cousin.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hewge View Post
    As well as the "This" system, so you can put your newfound and enhanced manhood to the test, and circle-jerk with your buddies!
    Jokes aside, I do wish that the "this" system would be implemented here.

    I always took it more as a way to support statements you feel like supporting, rather than "you tell me I'm pretty, I'll tell you you're pretty."
    Or at least, that's how I always used it.

    Sometimes people just word things better than you. Sometimes it doesn't warrant an extra post with extra explanation, just to agree with it. And that's okay.
    Last edited by Vae; 09-23-2015 at 06:47 PM.
    Resident Koopa Trash

  2. #222
    Junior jerry's Avatar
    Weasyl
    jerry
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    QC, Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    27
    I feel I'm going to get flamed for this, but whatever. My day was frustrating. Nobody listened to me the whole day.

    In all honesty I was never really that fond of FAF. It always felt more like a clique than an actual community to me. I hate cliques with a burning passion. Probably because they ignore me at best. But that's another story.

    Back to FAF, I won't go as far as saying "good riddance", but I really couldn't care less about it on a personal level. It sucks for the people who had a great time on there though.

  3. #223
    Regular SidewalkSurfboard's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Sidewalk Surfboard
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Rolfe's Pants
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by jerry View Post
    I feel I'm going to get flamed for this, but whatever. My day was frustrating. Nobody listened to me the whole day.

    In all honesty I was never really that fond of FAF. It always felt more like a clique than an actual community to me. I hate cliques with a burning passion. Probably because they ignore me at best. But that's another story.

    Back to FAF, I won't go as far as saying "good riddance", but I really couldn't care less about it on a personal level. It sucks for the people who had a great time on there though.
    If you don't care why are you talking about it

  4. #224
    Come on guys... even if FaF is down...we still have each other.


    GROUP HUG!
    Hewge! Pass me the condom!

  5. #225
    Regular SidewalkSurfboard's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Sidewalk Surfboard
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Rolfe's Pants
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikazuki Marazhu View Post
    Come on guys... even if FaF is down...we still have each other.


    GROUP HUG!
    Hewge! Pass me the condom!
    Can I join? :V

  6. #226
    Quote Originally Posted by SidewalkSurfboard View Post
    Can I join? :V
    Are you 18+ of age?

  7. #227
    Regular Zerig's Avatar
    Weasyl
    N/A
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikazuki Marazhu View Post
    Come on guys... even if FaF is down...we still have each other.
    but none of my favorite people people from FAF, besides Toshabi, ever post here

  8. #228
    Regular Dev's Avatar
    Weasyl
    DevilishlyHandsome49
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    In mah bedroom
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikazuki Marazhu View Post
    Come on guys... even if FaF is down...we still have each other.


    GROUP HUG!
    Hewge! Pass me the condom!
    *joins the group hug*

  9. #229
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerig View Post
    but none of my favorite people people from FAF, besides Toshabi, ever post here
    Come on yo! No favoritism!

  10. #230
    Senior Vae's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Vae
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    the sky
    Gender
    Ludwig Von Koopa
    Posts
    1,697
    Quote Originally Posted by jerry View Post
    My day was frustrating. Nobody listened to me the whole day.
    I don't really see how this is relevant?

    It always felt more like a clique than an actual community to me. I hate cliques with a burning passion. Probably because they ignore me at best. But that's another story.
    I saw plenty of new people integrate themselves into FAF.

    It's just a specific place with a specific mindset.
    If you don't mesh well with that, so what? There's other places to go. No point in being bothered by it.
    Resident Koopa Trash

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •