Page 15 of 42 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Weasyl
    LazerMaster5
    If an agreement was really made and there is no actual cause for the Cease and Desist, the Phoenix staff can take it up with IMVU in court. After all, what is going on is nothing more than corporate bullying.

Weasyl
    Littlerock
    This is both hilarious and terrifying. Hilarifying.

Dammit Never, you've lost it. This little back-and-forth slap fight of who owns whom is repetitive, pointless drivel that serves only to make you look more like an inebriated child that didn't get the shiny new toy to show off in front of his friends. When somebody else gets the toy, you bawl and smash it. Nobody can have fun if you can't have fun, right?

Joke's on you, mate. We'll be back. You're not stopping a community with your flung shite and duct tape gags anymore. I'm sure IMVU would have loved to had known what a mess they purchased beforehand, but that selective transparency is a fickle thing. I'll bet they're pleased. If this really was an IMVU handed takedown, what happens when they notice that you didn't legally sell them the forums too? Perhaps they never got the whole story either.

*popcorn and tea*

This whole situation, regardless of who's responsible and why, is sucky.

Weasyl
    Toshabi
    I wonder how IMVU would react if all the FAF refuges made home on their forums. Yummy food for thought.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Toshabi View Post
    I wonder how IMVU would react if all the FAF refuges made home on their forums. Yummy food for thought.
    I'd feel dirty if we went there. Tainted.

Weasyl
    WolfNightV4X1
    LMAO no we really should do that, and be the poisonous furries we are, taiting their site with furfagness
    Howl 'Havoc' and let slip the wolves of war

Weasyl
    Toshabi
    Quote Originally Posted by MissFleece View Post
    I'd feel dirty if we went there. Tainted.
    Be a dirty girl. Do it for FAF. Do it for Justice. Do it for Toshabi.

Fuck that, I ain't giving them any more information about me by signing up on their forums.
    And if Phoenix will be down permanently, I'm going the Arshes-route and ask for my info and contributions to be wiped.

Weasyl
    Toshabi
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardrockangel View Post
    Fuck that, I ain't giving them any more information about me by signing up on their forums.
    And if Phoenix will be down permanently, I'm going the Arshes-route and ask for my info and contributions to be wiped.
    If Ashley Madison wouldn't really wipe info off their profiles clean when people paid them to, what makes you think IMVUaffinity would?

It's a stain no super powered laundry detergant can never wash out.

Can't the database sustain an accidental FUBAR and have the data be corrupted?
    I mean, if Neer can crash his site very so often without even trying to cover it up, surely a snafu concerning the forums would be believable... :>