Page 13 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Weasyl
    Vae
    Quote Originally Posted by Rilvor View Post
    There is zero doubt in my mind that this likely has a lot more to do with butthurt than it does IMVU.
    I can see butthurt come from Neer,
    but I didn't think he had the power to order a C&D in the parent company's name.
    Resident Koopa Trash

Weasyl
    DevilishlyHandsome49
    So if Neer is really behind this...let attack his twitter! *evil face, rubbing hands together*

Weasyl
    Sylver
    *heavy sigh* this strongly resembles the behavior of a toddler.

The child doesn't want to play with the toy, nor does the he particularly care about it. Although when the toy is taken away or someone else plays with it, then the child gets angry and may throw a temper tantrum. This is basically what we're seeing here, except in adult form.

I remember reading about this kind of behavior in a psychology book, but that was a while ago so I've forgotten most of it =/ I wish Troj was here, she would know more about this stuff..
    Last edited by Sylver; 09-22-2015 at 04:49 AM. Reason: oh my god all the typos

It's a shame that posting about it on FA will probably get you banned for "drama mongering". And you might want to watch out on Twitter too, as Neer has stomped people out on FA for offsite-offences.

On another note: the commission-forum on there was one of the most active ones I've seen so far. Thanks Dragoneer, for taking away a form of income from artists because YOU felt slighted (maybe learn how to manage a site properly? Just a tip). Maybe if you'd have listened to the forum's concerns, it wouldn't have sprinted off as soon as the leash snapped.

Weasyl
    Sylver
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardrockangel View Post
    It's a shame that posting about it on FA will probably get you banned for "drama mongering". And you might want to watch out on Twitter too, as Neer has stomped people out on FA for offsite-offences.

On another note: the commission-forum on there was one of the most active ones I've seen so far. Thanks Dragoneer, for taking away a form of income from artists because YOU felt slighted (maybe learn how to manage a site properly? Just a tip). Maybe if you'd have listened to the forum's concerns, it wouldn't have sprinted off as soon as the leash snapped.
    I was going to make a joke about the world revolving around Neer because he's so fat, but then I remembered Chase.

You still can, there are other binary systems.

Weasyl
    Zeitzbach
    I guess I will have to shitpost here like always.

Weasyl
    DevilishlyHandsome49
    This really does make me mad and sad at the same time. I thought we were seperate?! Why the fuck is neer getting into this? He mad that we're calling him out on his shit? Guilty people try their best to hide evidence, even by dumb, ridiculous means

Or maybe its IMVU being asshats, i dont fuckin know...

*sighs* I really enjoyed that forum. So many people met there, fun threads, inciteful ones. Just a lot of memories since I joined in February. This really sucks

Weasyl
    Umbra.Exe
    Huh, I thought it was just my computer acting up again when I couldn't access the forums earlier... Seriously? I'm not really sure what IMVU would gain from doing this. :/

I really hope this is just a temporary setback for Phoenix. I missed seeing all the FAF folks again.

Weasyl
    FlynnCoyote
    What a load of asshat fueled bullshit.

I really hope this doesn't stick. Especially since an agreement was supposed to have been reached.
    We'll find a reason, or else realize that we don't need one.