Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Weasyl
    Jaredthefox92

Introductionary Roleplay?

Greetings everyone, I'm Jared. I'm a new guy who migrated from Deviantart, (known there as well as here now as Jaredthefox92) I was just wondering if anyone would care to have a nice and simple introductory roleplay with me in order to get to know each others characters better. I have some Sonic fan characters, as well as some original characters. I have deities, demons, and giants!

Weasyl
    N/A
    I have a whole roster of alien critters, all original. And a few fantasy-critter species/characters, again of my own creation. Though I'm limited by the use of public internet access at present, I might have the time/energy for something nice and simple, if you don't mind potentially slow posting responses. I imagine we can come up with something nice and simple in the way of a storyline. Heh... on another forum, I'm presently running a roleplay set in a coffee shop. Though said roleplay has gone from "nice and simple" to entertainingly complex. Cooking along nicely, though!

So, if you have a character you want to develop, and some ideas for a storyline, hit me with them, and we can hash something out. I have some thoughts of my own, but your input can snap the first spark .

Weasyl
    Viciviser
    I'd be up for it but so far Jared has not been around so I can't even have him in the RP I'm currently running. (AHEM, show up dude!)

I always have ideas, especially for unique races and character interactions. Lots of fantasy races and a few sci-fi thrown in for good measure. Jared or Roose send me a PM on something you'd like to do or we can just brainstorm together on what to start out with.

Actually, Roose, could you send me a link to the coffee shop RP? I'm curious as to where that went if it's "entertainingly complex" now.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Viciviser View Post
    I'd be up for it but so far Jared has not been around so I can't even have him in the RP I'm currently running. (AHEM, show up dude!)

I always have ideas, especially for unique races and character interactions. Lots of fantasy races and a few sci-fi thrown in for good measure. Jared or Roose send me a PM on something you'd like to do or we can just brainstorm together on what to start out with.

Actually, Roose, could you send me a link to the coffee shop RP? I'm curious as to where that went if it's "entertainingly complex" now.
    Check your "Messages" section, Viciviser... link sent! Let me know what you think... if Jared is hard to find, we could cook up something "nice and simple" on our own.

Weasyl
    N/A
    I am really enjoying Viciviser's current rp thread, i might be nterested in joining another ^^

Weasyl
    Viciviser
    Quote Originally Posted by Roose Hurro View Post
    Check your "Messages" section, Viciviser... link sent! Let me know what you think... if Jared is hard to find, we could cook up something "nice and simple" on our own.
    Thanks! I'll check it out when I get the chance. This weekend might be really busy so I'll let you know when I've read some of it.
    And yes, I'm in for whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Mei View Post
    I am really enjoying Viciviser's current rp thread, i might be nterested in joining another ^^
    Thanks Mei! I'm glad you like it so far. And it'd be great to have you in another story.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Heh... not against having you join in, Mei. Three heads better that two or one, to make an old phrase new. Just need one of us to set up an OOC thread to plot/plan in. Hmmm... is it possible to "flip" a bit-coin?

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Roose Hurro View Post
    is it possible to "flip" a bit-coin?
    Hehe... maybe. *Focuses really hard* nope. Didnt work. ~^

I would rather pass the torch to either of you... this would be my second rp, i would rather have someone experienced in charge ^^

Weasyl
    N/A
    Well... have to decide on Tuesday. Gotta bail for work, library closed till Tuesday, so I won't have access to "The Net" again till then.

I thought this was gonna be a thread where we introduce ourselves as our characters. That would have been awesome. And challenging for some, self included. Anyway, not a lot to say about my characters, really. I write them more than I play them. Big brawny beasts of burden, usually, more substance between their legs than their heads, or so most would think looking from the outside. I got a anthro werewolf character, a gargoyle/dragon sorta character, an echidna character, but I'm also MC Ken, the token white member of NWA who missed the first tour bus and embarked on a solo career lol.