Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Weasyl
    Viciviser
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf-Bone View Post
    I thought this was gonna be a thread where we introduce ourselves as our characters. That would have been awesome. And challenging for some, self included. Anyway, not a lot to say about my characters, really. I write them more than I play them. Big brawny beasts of burden, usually, more substance between their legs than their heads, or so most would think looking from the outside. I got a anthro werewolf character, a gargoyle/dragon sorta character, an echidna character, but I'm also MC Ken, the token white member of NWA who missed the first tour bus and embarked on a solo career lol.
    Huh, an interesting array of beasties you have.
    But yeah, I actually assumed the same thing when I first read the title for this thread. I could always throw something like that out. The only question is should there be any sort of setting? Guess setting might not matter if it was just introductions and interactions. Hmm... not sure.

Yeah, I figure a great way to develop one's own character is to just come up with characters you wouldn't necessarily want to adopt for yourself but that would still be a cool character for someone or to represent something. Just like coming up with characters for any other purpose really. So obviously Wolf-Bone would be mine, ColdBrook kinda-sorta mine, I like to "be" him because he was originally supposed to be "mine" and why the hell not. But after concluding like most who saw Terminator 3 that the T-X absolutely sucks as a sucksessor to the almighty T-1000, I set out to create a true advancement over the T-1000. I could never aspire to be such a character. I could only aspire to cower in fear.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Decided to start the process... don't have any details, just want to see what RP creativity I can spark here, now that I have some indication of interest. Viciviser... Wolf-Bone... consider yourselves invited. Don't know who else might show up, so we'll play this by the proverbial ear. Most important thing is to have fun, to work together at building a fantastic story... I hope!

Can't guarantee I'll join in. Pretty much only kind of RP I want to commit to the past few days is suicide... By cop. That or sadomasochistic shit IRL to take my mind off it. I don't think internet RP is what I really need.

Weasyl
    Jaredthefox92
    Sure! I have some alien and fantasy characters, though some of them are outdated. Also I tend to make different versions of one character idea, meaning you might find someone in my sci-fi fantasy somewhat akin to my mystical fantasy characters.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Viciviser View Post
    I'd be up for it but so far Jared has not been around so I can't even have him in the RP I'm currently running. (AHEM, show up dude!)

I always have ideas, especially for unique races and character interactions. Lots of fantasy races and a few sci-fi thrown in for good measure. Jared or Roose send me a PM on something you'd like to do or we can just brainstorm together on what to start out with.

Actually, Roose, could you send me a link to the coffee shop RP? I'm curious as to where that went if it's "entertainingly complex" now.
    I'm back! I just have college and things...

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf-Bone View Post
    Can't guarantee I'll join in. Pretty much only kind of RP I want to commit to the past few days is suicide... By cop. That or sadomasochistic shit IRL to take my mind off it. I don't think internet RP is what I really need.
    Understood... hope you get to feeling better.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaredthefox92 View Post
    Sure! I have some alien and fantasy characters, though some of them are outdated. Also I tend to make different versions of one character idea, meaning you might find someone in my sci-fi fantasy somewhat akin to my mystical fantasy characters.
    I'm not fussy... what better way to "update" an old character than to roll it out from the garage, sit in the saddle and give it some well-needed road exercise? (Sorry for the motorcycle terminology...)

In other words, dive in, and give me your best shot. Don't forget the above link!