Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Weasyl
    maugryph
    Howdy Roose. Welcome to weasyl

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf-Bone View Post
    Yeah I guess I RP a lot of stuff I don't directly experience either. Just, physically and painfully I guess. I'm more drawn to unknown pains than unknown pleasures for some reason. The known pleasures please me enough.
    Hmmm... I would think the whole "unknown" tag would put question to whether something could be considered pain or pleasure. After all, some people find pain pleasurable. Though yes, from the other side, a pain or pleasure you haven't experienced yet could draw the curious. I imagine quite a few children curious about fire found all about the pain of burns. Gotta be a first time for everything!

Quote Originally Posted by Viciviser View Post
    Oh nice! It's cool to hear of a kindred spirit on some level. I get a ton of material from dreams as well. I'm not one to feel I've lived different lives, but my dreams make it seem that way! At the very least incredibly different stories come about and experiences I would never have had otherwise. I've had so many kinds of dreams and from so many perspectives. Maybe we should chat about dreams sometime? Also, there's a great topic about Dreams here on the forum.
    I've flown with wings. I've flown like Superman. I've flown on carpets and the wind. In aircraft and spacecraft. I've even flown boats/cars in my dreams. Oh, and I really like the "Iron Man" method of flight. Lots of fun! I've been everywhere from "heaven" to "hell"... died quite a few times... been born quite a few times... been through puberty over an over in dreams related to the whole being born and growing up again thing. In non-human bodies. Quite a change of perspective. I've even dreamed in dreams, which is really weird. Falling asleep when you're already asleep, and having a dream within a dream. Amazing the things you can experience and learn.

Quote Originally Posted by maugryph View Post
    Howdy Roose. Welcome to weasyl
    Hey! Familiar name, even though I've never seen the face. Thanks for the "Howdy."

Weasyl
    Viciviser
    Quote Originally Posted by Roose Hurro View Post
    I've flown with wings. I've flown like Superman. I've flown on carpets and the wind. In aircraft and spacecraft. I've even flown boats/cars in my dreams. Oh, and I really like the "Iron Man" method of flight. Lots of fun! I've been everywhere from "heaven" to "hell"... died quite a few times... been born quite a few times... been through puberty over an over in dreams related to the whole being born and growing up again thing. In non-human bodies. Quite a change of perspective. I've even dreamed in dreams, which is really weird. Falling asleep when you're already asleep, and having a dream within a dream. Amazing the things you can experience and learn.
    That's really cool. I'm glad you've had such an amazing time with dreams. They can be such astounding journeys. I have also slept and dreamed within dreams. That... is disorienting for certain. I've also "woken up" to talk about a dream while still in a dream.

I've not been to a heaven or hell really, but I've been to paradises and hellish landscapes... so maybe the same? Just nothing designated as "this is the afterlife" if that makes sense. Only been to purgatory or limbo in that case. I've died many times too. Lived many different ages.

I have very few flying dreams where I myself flew.
    I've flown as if I was a kid pretending to be an airplane just by spreading my arms, and I could take off.
    I had a real-life setting dream where me, my twin, and my cousin trespassed on this old lady's property and she was actually a witch (real-life setting blown!) and she turned us into birds. I was a crane, my twin was a pelican, and my cousin was a kite. We flew upwards, startled by our own transformations and nearly hit some power lines above (which is what I think the witch wanted, but we cleared them and flew on.
    I had this amazing one where I was a vampire with black blood who hunted demons and abominations. I couldn't exactly fly but I could glide and do amazingly long speed jumps.
    I've been lifted by things that could fly. Dragons, griffins, and some weird nameless monsters.
    Also had a few where I could use wind, dust, or some other particle to take me off the ground.
    The coolest one in my book was this random ability where all these shining lights appeared around me originating from my core. They swirled around me, slammed on the ground flat, almost two dimensional and shattered like glass. The pieces rearrange until they fit together, looking much like a stained-glass art form and that became a floating platform I could stand on and control with my mind.

Weasyl
    N/A
    There's also the waking up in a dream and not knowing you're still dreaming till you discover otherwise. The one I most remember is waking up, everything being identical to real life (including my vision being fuzzy, because I wasn't wearing my glasses), going into the bathroom, and finding I had a full beard when I looked in the mirror.

Heh... never had flight by means of shattered glass, myself. Been able to cause "dreamquakes" by touching my palm to the "ground" and "vibrating" my ears (I can "vibrate" my ears in real life, strangely enough). Been able to manipulate water and fire in dreams (hydro and pyrokenesis). Been able to shapeshift. Levitate and teleport "matter". I've dreamt of being a demon/imp... even once dreamed I was Wonder Woman (talk about weird... glad I'm a guy in real life). Gad... I have so many stories I could tell. Like the time I was the father of twelve, each one born into my "hands" (more properly, my paws), where my last child, female, was born dead, and I used CPR on her tiny form, and brought her back to life. I still remember that dream quite vividly, even all these years later.

I can't help sometimes wondering where my dreams get some of their material. But I'm not gonna look a "gift horse" in the mouth.,

Weasyl
    Rukh Whitefang
    Hey Roose, been awhile. Glad to see more people swing over here.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukh Whitefang View Post
    Hey Roose, been awhile. Glad to see more people swing over here.
    It has, indeed. Small internet, isn't it?

Rukh when did you get here lol

Weasyl
    Rukh Whitefang
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf-Bone View Post
    Rukh when did you get here lol
    Well technically the beginning of 2014 lol, mostly just browsing. Starting to be a bit more active here.

Weasyl
    Badgefox
    Welcome to Weasyl ... and please excuse my roo's paws :l
    He can't help it