Weasyl
    Softfang

Free personalized anime avatars/icons!

If you want an icon like mine, I'll make you one~! I've already made a couple for some of my friends. These icons can be used pretty much anywhere, but I do warn you, the original file dimensions are small (as seen here) and it will get fuzzy when resized to a larger setting.

Favorite anime character: (can also be a character you identify with or simply look like)
    Name you would like on the icon: (usernames, aliases, real names, etc; with longer names, nicknames or initials might be a good alternative)

That's all you need to let me know. :3 I'll be selecting a best-fitting picture of the character that I find online (imageboards, mostly). When it's done, I'll link it to you.

Thank you for your consideration.

Weasyl
    LazerMaster5
    Do fursonas count? My fursona isn't quite in anime format, but I will be interested to see what you can do. Here's a full body ref. https://www.weasyl.com/character/56156/silas-mcslayer If you choose to draw me, you can put LazerMaster5 on it.

Weasyl
    N/A
    I would absolutely love to see what you can do with me if Fursonas do count, maybe like a nekomimi only a ookamimimi xD

http://t.facdn.net/17492316@400-1440452669.jpg is a good reference shot with my original found here http://d.facdn.net/art/accenlia/1439...commission.jpg ^^

Thx for considering me <3

Weasyl
    Softfang
    Sorry, but I specifically said anime characters whom you like best or relate to. Not fanmade, but actually from an anime series or movie. ^^;
    MAL: Softfang

Weasyl
    N/A
    My apologies, I was thinking there might have been a chance xD In that case, I would love to be considered still. Lets see.. Yui from K-On!. I identify with her spaciness like, way too much. Mei would be fine as the name, I use that name everywhere.

Weasyl
    Softfang
    Last edited by Softfang; 08-28-2015 at 06:16 PM.
    MAL: Softfang

Weasyl
    N/A