Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What makes you post?

Weasyl
    Clove Darkwave
    It's hard to say anymore, really. Once upon a time I had more to say but as time goes by I seem to have the opposite to greater degrees.

As far as these forums go, I want to say few posters have anything to say that elicits any sort of response from me unless it is a direct statement/question/etc.

In other cases, I find that the effort wouldn't be worthwhile.

Is it all of you, or is it merely me? That is difficult to say, but since I like to strive for balance let's say it lies somewhere in-between.

The biggest problem is this place likes to cut down on spam which means every single thread needs content. Every other forum I use is high volume.
    Get a loada this guy here.
    https://twitter.com/DogdongD

Weasyl
    sayum
    My mom.

Weasyl
    Umbra.Exe
    Your mom.

Weasyl
    Viciviser
    For srs moment. I feel the need to post in wanting to be in touch with a community which has pretty much no real-life presence where I live. I interact in hopes of developing friendships I would never have made otherwise. I'm not delusional in this matter though. My expectations are low. But the few friends I have made really do make it all worth it.

Also, I always freaking want to role-play fantasy stuff with people so I look all over. Did I snag me a group or what? Small group, but it's only missing one member from what I shot for. Hell yeah. Gonna get my nerd on so hard.

Weasyl
    Umbra.Exe
    Nerrrrd. :v

But aside from my joke post up there, I guess I just like talking to people on forums. I get kind of nervous when PMing people and speaking privately, but talking in a group seems to make me less nervous, I guess.

It's interesting to see other people's thoughts on different topics. Even on topics I know nothing about, I feel I can at least learn a little bit from seeing what other people have to say on said topics. Or I could just straight out ask questions and hopefully learn that way, too. :b

I'm sure I could think of more reasons, but I'm a bit tired at the moment. Perhaps they'll come to me later...

I post because I deserve to be hurd. My opinonions is mor impartat than yers.

I post because I enjoy communicating with like minded people. Ait I sweat!

Actually I post because I like the subject line. Or feel inspired to say something after reading other posts.

Weasyl
    Levi
    I post when I remember where the "reply" button is.

More seriously, I don't often say a lot. There are a couple threads from a couple months back that I was pondering returning to because I think there were still questions for me, but by this point I'll let it go, more than likely, and anything can be revisited at a later date. But I will post when I see something interesting and have something I want to say. It is very rare that I post for the sake of posting.
    Personal Blog | WagzTail Podcast
    Much thanks to Kalika for the avatar

Weasyl
    Zeitzbach
    I insult people here so I know what to say in the next game I play when I feel like insulting someone.

Weasyl
    sayum
    Quote Originally Posted by Umbra_Exe View Post
    Your mom.
    r00d

No, but seriously, I post because I want to meet people and get involved here at Weasyl. So far though...