Quote Originally Posted by SidewalkSurfboard View Post
    I've got a vagooner you can buy :V
    vajayjay transplant

Weasyl
    LazerMaster5
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucy Bones View Post
    vajayjay transplant
    Wait, what?
    I would love a Titan X video card, or maybe a WiiU.

Weasyl
    Ahkrin Descol
    Quote Originally Posted by LazerMaster5 View Post
    Wait, what?
    I would love a Titan X video card, or maybe a WiiU.
    Instead of a Titan X why not a 980Ti and a WiiU? Moar toys!
    Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.

Sadly I can't find who the avatar's by, it's somewhere in the murky land that is DeviantArt.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #24
    Weasyl
    MLR

Weasyl
    JeyTheHusky
    so. many. cosplay costumes. so many.
    and fursuits of course.
    HF#4448 | IG: Sultanpprshkr | me: Disneyland, food (burgers!), dogs, HRC advocate, crafter/Etsy
    hiring: artists to help make my fursona! headshots, avatars, ref sheets, etc! please pm me!

Weasyl
    N/A
    lol, legos are awsome..already built legos, ive never liked building legos lol

I'm not actually sure how much it'd all run me, really. The tools themselves I bet wouldn't be that expensive individually but when they add up, say a mic, headphones, some kind of synthesizer/drum machine, one of those 4-track recorders or whatever, basically whatever it takes to make some half-decent 80's/90's era hip-hop. I'd probably have to buy like one thing at a time if I could even afford that.

Weasyl
    N/A
    You really dont need all that analog stuff for making music, it does help and can improve the work flow but its not really needed, all most people use when they start is a pirated version of FL studio
    Last edited by Aquinon; 08-27-2015 at 03:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquinon View Post
    You really dont need all that analog stuff for making music, it does help and can improve the work flow but its not really needed, all most people use when they start is a pirated version of FL studio
    I don't know the first thing about pirating and maybe just no one out there knows how to use digital shit but go watch Straight Outta Compton and just listen to the examples in that movie and tell me anything nowadays sounds like that. That's basically what I was raised on. Even just to complement the more contemporary sounds is something that's underlooked and besides, it's not just hip-hop, you know? Think of all the old movies that use a Moog or something like it.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Well i cant personally tell you if anything sounds like that song because i dont listen to hip hop, but a genre isnt defined by what hardware you use, if at all.. you can still make that style of music with digital stuff, im sure there are heaps of sample packs, sound packs, tutorials on that kind of style a moog is just an analog synthesizer, sylenth or nexus do the same job but are on a computer screen (yeeah it is more annoying to make slight adjustments with a mouse but meh) and as far as pirating goes, its usually a youtube video away. I still stand by my statement, i dont think analog stuff is needed to make good music