Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    I never said analog is superior to digital. I never even said I couldn't make good stuff digitally. Did you miss the part where I said analog and digital can actually compliment each other? That doesn't mean they literally go up to each other and say "I like your style", it means they actually can sound good together. Besides, there's credibility to analog, retro-appeal, etc. I got my reasons for liking what I like and don't really give a shit if you're trying to debate me on it because it's a stupid fucking thing to debate about.

Weasyl
    N/A
    wooaa, take a step back because i don't know what is going on..i wasn't debating you? i never said digital is better than analog, i never said analog didn't have appeal.. i was no where near that territory, i was just saying that you don't need analog equipment to make music which is a common belief, and that analog hardware and MIDI controllers aren't necessary to make good songs, since i don't know you, i don't know what the hell you know about music producing and since i thought you hadn't started producing, i figured you knew about as much as i did before i started.. so maybe cool down because i thought i was trying to help someone who was interested in making music..

Maybe just check me out when Tha Othercast drop. Ironically I'll probably be using something digital but based on the G-Funk sound which is basically George Clinton + Motown = this kind of rap. And you're right, it don't have to be analog, if you want to be a rapper. But if you want to be a musician... I guess some don't know the difference though.

Weasyl
    sayum
    There are too many to list. They are all a bit sad though. If I had to pick a more chipper one I would say my life will never be complete until I have my own ship. Not a big ship but a proper sailing, seaworthy vessel. No motor. A mast and enough room to nap between storms. That would be nice. As of now, however, I am going to focus on the other things I need but can't afford. Like food...

Weasyl
    WolfNightV4X1
    Cintiq..though I hear Yiyjnova
    is just as good and fairly affordable ($500)

Edit: Though these days my list is large. More clothes and a different style, Solitary living, games, commission's, swords, cards, time...ohhhh how I wish I wasn't strapped for money
    Last edited by WolfNightV4X1; 08-30-2015 at 01:16 PM.

A Moog System 55, leather daddy getup including the boots and the cap just to be corny, various types of bullwhips, a good computer, A Wacom Cintiq Companion 2 and a solid high-end podcasting setup. These are random things I want and probably will only get some of.

Weasyl
    DevilishlyHandsome49

Weasyl
    N/A
    holy hell 3 thousand dollars! with that you could get one juggernaut of a computer, speaking of computers i would also like to switch my AMD out for an intel

Weasyl
    Irreverent
    I've had my eye on a Lakes Buccaneer for the better part of a decade. Sadly, by the time the kids are done school, I'll be too old to fly.
    Otters Unlimited
    "In Times, like this, on days like these, I feel an animal, deep inside.
    Heel to haunch on bended knee, living on and on and if I try......"

Weasyl
    Vae
    [Luxury homes / apartments.] (Not all of the things on that tag are, but there are some there.)
    A nice car.
    A fighter jet.
    A decent set of Copic markers.
    A better drawing tablet.
    A 3D printer.
    A decent-sized amount of nice property out in the mountains.
    Resident Koopa Trash