Weasyl
    vyxn

Hello...I'm the Doc..

Okay, so I'm really not. But much like the Doctor, I never reveal my name. For the people that don't know, but saw my tweets Sahira is not my name.

Hello people of Weasyl! My name is pthnrgrl, I hate my username because i typed it wrong and can't change it, and I'll be 32 years old in October. Just got into the whole art thing, as I do do digital colors (flat colors, $5 a pop let's talk) but I want to start drawing. I also write, though I don't put my stuff up here because of the limitations in format.

I want to be a digital artist someday that can draw nicely, so critiques would be awesome!

I live in Pennsylvania, near Pittsburgh. I'm a fan of the Penguins, the Pirate and the Pitt Panthers. I used to root for the Steelers then they signed Michael Vick.

I have multiple fursonas but the most common one is a multifur herm, tiger species.

I'm not really sure what else to say except that I am very opinionated and am not afraid to tell you when I don't like you and what you should do about it (it's not very nice.)

Weasyl
    maugryph
    Welcome pthnrgrrl to weasyl . If your just starting art, my favorite site to recommend to beginners is ctrlpaint.com

Weasyl
    shiy0
    hey there and welcome to weasyl. ^^

Weasyl
    vyxn
    Quote Originally Posted by maugryph View Post
    Welcome pthnrgrrl to weasyl . If your just starting art, my favorite site to recommend to beginners is ctrlpaint.com
    I'll look at it for sure. I've actually got two examples of my coloring up in my profile. Drawing, yeah, that still needs work as I look like a 5 year old drew it. ^_^

But I will definitely look that site up when I get a chance to sit down and do more than reply to a post. lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shiy0 View Post
    hey there and welcome to weasyl. ^^
    Thank you!

Weasyl
    Kai
    Quote Originally Posted by pthnrgrrl View Post
    My name is pthnrgrl, I hate my username because i typed it wrong and can't change it
    You might be happy to know that you actually CAN change usernames here! Just email support@weasyl.com and ask nicely