Thread: hi there!

Weasyl
    raigr

hi there!

my name is raigr redtail (i like alliteration shh), i'm a dragon-dog hybrid, and i've been in the fandom for several months so i'm still pretty new. some stuff:
    -i'm 21 years old, and i share an apartment in michigan with my partner and our whiny cat.
    -i go by she/her pronouns, but my fursona is male. well, sometimes.
    -i love fursuits! i think they're amazing and i can't wait to try making my own.
    -i like to cosplay and (sometimes) make art.
    -mad max: fury road is my all-time favorite movie.
    -i'm trying to make friends in the fandom! most of my friends aren't furries and i'd love to get to know some more people.

Hello! Welcome to Weasyl! It's great to have you on board! Is that your Fursona in your icon? Looks pretty cool! I'm sure a fursuit of that character would look wonderful!

I guess I'm a semi-furry myself. I only say that because my sona is more of a living plush toy, and the character I'm looking for a fursuit of is a plant monster. ^_^' Either way, I'm sure you'll make many friends here! Weasyl is a really nice place!

Weasyl
    shiy0
    hellow there raigr and welcome to weasyl. ^^

Weasyl
    maugryph
    Welcome to weasyl, drogon (that was my lame attempt at a portmanteau

Weasyl
    raigr
    thank you guys so much! ;3; (thanks maugryph haha )

acclivus you have a plant-monster sona? that sounds so cool! owo

Weasyl
    Viciviser
    Welcome, welcome, Raigr! Weasyl and its forums is a decent place. I hope you find your niche here.
    Good luck on making a fursuit! It's quite a project. I think I might make a tail one day but still have not even dreamed of tackling a fursuit myself.

Mad Max: Fury Road may not be my fave of all time, but it was intense enough to put it high on my list. I mean, that movie made me sweat and I was literally on the edge of my seat. It was hella crazy but it all made sense. It's a post-apocalyptic world all about survival and they captured the insanity and constant brushes with death pretty damn well!