Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Weasyl
    Ahkrin Descol

Obligatory Introduction

Hello, yet another FAF immigrant here to clutter the forum up (sorry 'bout that). I've heard good things about this place and hope to join in on the fun. ^_^

I can't say I have much artistic talent but I quite enjoy talking about it, programming's more my thing when it comes to doing stuff (that and games, shh); I live in Nottingham and have practically just started studying Computer Science.

I know you probably get a lot of newbies to sift through but if anyone's interested feel free to ask me anything!

Weasyl
    lilshark
    Hello hello and welcome to the forums I'm also an FA traveler
    Last edited by lilshark; 08-25-2015 at 01:37 PM.

Weasyl
    Joybit
    Welcome fellow immigrant XD
    Rinpoe the Ringtail Fox and Joybit the Rock Dove
    Live in this profile
    --> 01B6D8CF <--

Weasyl
    Ahkrin Descol
    I imagine a join date of Aug 2015 is going to be the FAF Immigrant Label xD
    Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.

Sadly I can't find who the avatar's by, it's somewhere in the murky land that is DeviantArt.

Weasyl
    maugryph
    Welcome Akrin, nice to see you on Weasyl. I signed up for an account last year but never really ever used it until a couple weeks ago. I'm still using FAF, I have no clue why.

Weasyl
    Ahkrin Descol
    I think we have pretty good reason to be here now though. When the response to a minor rant about the others' stupid 'anarchy' threads is to go [naughty word] myself you know it's gone to the dogs. Nice to see a fellow dragon lover here too (even if he misspells my name ).
    Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.

Sadly I can't find who the avatar's by, it's somewhere in the murky land that is DeviantArt.

Welcome to the forums! *waves*
    *Looks at your avatar* Are you an Sangheili from Halo or a fan of them? Talking of Halo which is your favorite Halo game and are you looking foreword to Guardians?

I hope you enjoy you're stay!
    Icon by Sixel

Weasyl
    Umbra.Exe
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahkrin Descol View Post
    I imagine a join date of Aug 2015 is going to be the FAF Immigrant Label xD
    I doubt people will mind it much after a while, haha. There's been multiple waves of people coming in from different sites actually. Heck, I was part of one, a while back. :b

Anyways, welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy it here.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Welcome Ahkrin!

I got a good chuckle out of your sig. xD It's a pleasure to meet you, and I hope you'll like it here at Weasyl!

Weasyl
    Ahkrin Descol
    Thank you for the warm welcomes! I've never been one for making threads (damn you website for forcing a >140 char post to register!) but I like to contribute to other threads.

@Keetoo Can't say I'm a Therian but my 'scalesona' (coining that term if it's not taken!) is indeed a Sangheili. I'm not too fussed about Guardians as I don't actually have an Xbox One (yet *cue evil laughter*). Halo Reach is definitely my favourite, not punching through shields/lunging on melee made the multiplayer much more enjoyable than 3 (we don't talk about 4). And yours?

@Umbra_Exe What site did you come from? Can't say I'm too clued up on all the forums (I mostly just ruled Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory forums with an obscene amount of admin abuse (according to others anyway)) so I only know of DeviantArt and FAF for furry forums.

@Moogle Glad I amused you, I'll admit I didn't come up with it but it seemed perfect considering I have to bulletproof everything I make (or try anyway, idiocy is boundless).