Thread: Hello!

Hello!

Hi! Came over here after hearing about the site on DA and Wysp and honestly I was going to FA at first but they have yet to send me a confirmation email after registering and some people have told me its not as good. I don't really know but I like it here and that's whats important!
    I like to draw digitally and am trying to work on learning to draw anthro characters. I can draw animals pretty well and people kinda sorta, but the combo of the two is a bit of a challenge. I'm hoping I can make some friends on here and draw things for people, if I get commissions out of the deal, all the better. If not that's okay too.

Weasyl
    Ghostcub
    I'm also trying to attempt anthros now! Perhaps we can do a trade of sorts? :3c
    ~are longa, vita brevis~

Weasyl
    N/A
    Hiya o:

Weasyl
    shiy0
    i was on FA and ehm... you don't want to be there anymore. to make it simple. apocalyptic scenarios after a nuklear war come pretty close to that whats happening there right now...
    anyways hellow there ink and welcome to weasyl. hope you enjoy your stay. : D

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostcub View Post
    I'm also trying to attempt anthros now! Perhaps we can do a trade of sorts? :3c
    That'd be wicked fun! if you want send me a message of what you'd like.

- - - Updated - - -

@Shiyo
    Really? Sounds scary! O.o

Hey Inked welcome to the forums!

If you're looking to draw anthros you're at the right place hehe. I hope you have fun learning to draw them and have a fun time here.

See you around! :3
    Icon by Sixel

Weasyl
    pixiefox33
    welcome inked!! i had sort of a similar situation except when i went to FA i posted my first forum just saying hello and who i was and then immediately had two members respond telling me to leave FA and check out this place due to all the crazy stuff happening!!

i hope you like it here and maybe we can talk about some trades? i'm currently pretty filled with things to draw but it shouldn't take me too long to finish them up.

Weasyl
    maugryph
    Welcome to the forums InkedFeathers. Weasyl is a very friendly community. I'm sure you will like it.

Quote Originally Posted by pixiefox33 View Post
    welcome inked!! i had sort of a similar situation except when i went to FA i posted my first forum just saying hello and who i was and then immediately had two members respond telling me to leave FA and check out this place due to all the crazy stuff happening!!

i hope you like it here and maybe we can talk about some trades? i'm currently pretty filled with things to draw but it shouldn't take me too long to finish them up.

Was that Tiamat and myself?

Weasyl
    pixiefox33
    it might have been >_< i cant log onto my FA account for some reason anymore even though i went through the registration process and everything, so i cant look and be sure of who it was