Weasyl
    pixiefox33

new to all things furry~

hey! so i'm very new to all of this and am still working on my fursona. but i've always found furries so adorable and finally decided i want to have some fun! but no one in my group is a furry. so i'm hoping to meet some new friends here!
    i'm open to talking to anyone and would really like to talk to some from Cleveland Ohio (or places close to) especially, so that i can find out about meets!

Weasyl
    Kazolas
    Welcome to the fandom =)
    It took me a while to figure out my fursona but then I had a dream that I was painted as a red panda and so that kinda stuck with me. Now my favorites on the main site are nothing but red pandas..........

Anyway, hope to see you around!~
    WEOW
    My Current Games: Rocket League, Brawlhalla, CS:GO Casual
    PM for fuzzy gaming times~

Weasyl
    Joybit
    Welcome
    Rinpoe the Ringtail Fox and Joybit the Rock Dove
    Live in this profile
    --> 01B6D8CF <--

Weasyl
    pixiefox33
    thanks!! i feel like im leaning more towards a blue or green fox because they're my favorite animal. but i also really love dragons. i'm so torn because on one hand it's like give me all the fluff! but on another i just LOVE dragons!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Joybit View Post
    Welcome
    thanks!

Weasyl
    Kazolas
    I can see it now. A Fox/Dragon hybrid
    *Searches the internet*
    Yep it's a thing!
    WEOW
    My Current Games: Rocket League, Brawlhalla, CS:GO Casual
    PM for fuzzy gaming times~

Weasyl
    pixiefox33
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazolas View Post
    I can see it now. A Fox/Dragon hybrid
    *Searches the internet*
    Yep it's a thing!
    omg!!! that may be the most amazing thing ever~

Glad you made it here.

Weasyl
    pixiefox33
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiamat View Post
    Glad you made it here.
    thank you~ i'm getting a much better feeling of this site than i did of others that i tried joining.

Weasyl
    Viciviser
    Welcome Pixie Fox! Good on you jumping into the furry world. At least, I'd like to think so. It's done a repressed introvert like me worlds of good.

My advice: go with what you feel for a fursona. I know people bitch about the hybrid creatures, but sometimes a hybrid just represents a person better. Over on FA I have Deslucin. He's a Caracal cat with a dragon's tail. I have an odd story to go with him getting the dragon tail but that's not necessary usually.

My issue usually is people only going with what they like or are into at the time so they constantly change fursonas like fads going out of style. None of the fursonas really representing them. Course, sometimes it takes a bit of time to find the right fit. Again, not necessary, but it's just cool to see people put some real thought into their fursona and why it actually represents who they are.
    Last edited by Viciviser; 08-20-2015 at 01:01 PM.

Weasyl
    pixiefox33
    Quote Originally Posted by Viciviser View Post
    Welcome Pixie Fox! Good on you jumping into the furry world. At least, I'd like to think so. It's done a repressed introvert like me worlds of good.

My advice: go with what you feel for a fursona. I know people bitch about the hybrid creatures, but sometimes a hybrid just represents a person better. Over on FA I have Deslucin. He's a Caracal cat with a dragon's tail. I have an odd story to go with him getting the dragon tail but that's not necessary usually.

My issue usually is people only going with what they like or are into at the time so they constantly change fursonas like fads going out of style. None of the fursonas really representing them. Course, sometimes it takes a bit of time to find the right fit. Again, not necessary, but it's just cool to see people put some real thought into their fursona and why it actually represents who they are.
    yeah! i've definitely noticed people who talk about going through a bunch for one reason or another. i feel like i get it if you're looking to find the right fit but i want to have a character that i feel a strong attachment to at the get go. if it's a hybrid or not.
    i just think all furs are cute so it's hard to kinda settle and find the right fit. i've been drawing and even though the hybrid is pretty awesome, i've been feeling more of an attachment to just a fox. now all i need is the right name.
    i'm kinda juggling between "Pixie" or "Leeluu"