So just like everyone else I'm here from DA

I came to check out the forums and it seems everyone's ditching DA for here... ah well. So I'm new nice here now and I'd like to get to know some of ya'll. Call me Aisling, I'm primarily a writer, mostly poems but I'll write the occasional short story.

I have lots of hobbies apart from writing and I currently study cosmetology. I do enjoy the occasional RP and have quite a few OC's

That's about it for me, what are you all like?

Welcome to Weasyl! It's amazing how many of us are coming in from deviantArt! I too enjoy RPs and also have many, many OCs, both original and fandom based! May I ask what kind of OCs you have? It must be pretty cool to write about them all!

Quote Originally Posted by Acclivius View Post
    Welcome to Weasyl! It's amazing how many of us are coming in from deviantArt! I too enjoy RPs and also have many, many OCs, both original and fandom based! May I ask what kind of OCs you have? It must be pretty cool to write about them all!
    Nice to meet you! It is quite surprising how many people are here from DA. My OC's are all original and I have quite a few different types. Instead of typing out a description of all of them why don't you take a look? http://brokenaisling.deviantart.com/...hing-523002609
    I have a couple more I've made since I created that but that's an overview of most of them. I do enjoy writing about my OC's it is a lot of fun

You've got a nice selection of OCs! So you mainly write about them? That's pretty cool! When it comes to mine, I usually draw them, but writing is a fun form of artistic expression just as well!

Quote Originally Posted by Acclivius View Post
    You've got a nice selection of OCs! So you mainly write about them? That's pretty cool! When it comes to mine, I usually draw them, but writing is a fun form of artistic expression just as well!

I usually write poetry but when I do write it is about OC's those are the ones that I usually use for rping though.

Weasyl
    GlaringFeline
    Welcome! I'm glad to see so many people leaving dA. I think you're gonna love it here! ^^
    -Insert inspirational quote here-

Hi
    I'm Nixxie! I'm also from dA I decided to check around here too

Weasyl
    JeyTheHusky
    why is everyone else from DA? What happened there?
    HF#4448 | IG: Sultanpprshkr | me: Disneyland, food (burgers!), dogs, HRC advocate, crafter/Etsy
    hiring: artists to help make my fursona! headshots, avatars, ref sheets, etc! please pm me!