Weasyl

final effort to escape the wrath of angry dA members.

trying to get away from deviantart for a while so everything can calm the heck down. in saying that weasyl's features are more geared towards the community than dA's are, which i like (although i do hate to draw comparison, sorry!) so... yeah. i'll probably be staying here a while!

i'm basically an angry, vertically challenged irish girl with too much time on her hands and too little time to do anything productive with said time. (did that confuse you? good.) i'm on dA as reinde-er but i've migrated here for the time being. i'm also on sudomemo (i also go by 1986 on there.) i'm at home with digital art and literature.
    i draw dogs even though i'm a cat person.
    i like space, autumn, deer and the eighties.

that's... pretty much it. i don't have anything in my gallery at the moment. don't go there. it's under construction. something'll fall on your head. i'm taking sketch requests though, if you're interested. there's examples in my journal.
    hope to see you around!!
    '86
    Last edited by 1986; 08-08-2015 at 12:12 PM.

Weasyl
    Domnul Eduard
    Well, allow me to wish you a warm welcome there! I dearly hope you will feel at home on this website.

Do tell me please, does the number 1986 happen to have any specific meaning to your, if I may ask? Would it be the year you were born or an important year to yourself? I am genuinely curious.

Speaking of literature, what do you like most in literature?

I am looking forward to see you around.

Weasyl
    Quote Originally Posted by Eduard View Post
    Well, allow me to wish you a warm welcome there! I dearly hope you will feel at home on this website.

Do tell me please, does the number 1986 happen to have any specific meaning to your, if I may ask? Would it be the year you were born or an important year to yourself? I am genuinely curious.

Speaking of literature, what do you like most in literature?

I am looking forward to see you around.
    thank you very much!!
    not specifically. i sort of wish i had some philosophical reasoning behind me, i really do, but really it's just because i have a love for eighties' music and '86 was a pretty great year in that regard.
    i'd be lying if i said that was my birth year. that would leave me quite a bit older (well over a decade, hahaha) than i actually am, hahaha.
    love for literature is such an abstract concept for me, even though it shouldn't be. put it like this; i feel that magical fuzziness when i'm in a bookshop or library that no other building on earth can harbour.

Welcome to Weasyl! A lot of us are new right now! All fresh from deviantArt! XD I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here no matter how long it may be! The people are very nice and the site in fact is very community driven as for what I've seen! ^_^

Weasyl
    Umbra.Exe
    Hello, and welcome! Nice to see so many new faces here. (A bit unfortunate about the DA situation though).

Out of curiosity, are canines the main thing you draw, or do you draw other subjects as well?