Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Sketchadoodle

Weasyl
    fxscreamer
    I think I mentioned this on DA, but I like the variety of your style. It's like a mash of Disney, anime, and a bit of Tim Burton for some reason. Keep it up.

Weasyl
    SailorX2
    Quote Originally Posted by fxscreamer View Post
    I think I mentioned this on DA, but I like the variety of your style. It's like a mash of Disney, anime, and a bit of Tim Burton for some reason. Keep it up.
    Thanks dude, and I totally saw you on DA too. I guess I kinda like to mix-and-match stuff that I like, though I'm just happy people generally respond well to it. ^-^
    I feel like I should do one of those "Artist Influence" memes or something.
    "And that ability to suffer fools, to tolerate annoyance, that's literally the one single thing that allows you to function in a world populated by other people who aren't you. Otherwise, you turn emo. Science has proven it."
    -Cracked.com

Weasyl
    SailorX2
    "And that ability to suffer fools, to tolerate annoyance, that's literally the one single thing that allows you to function in a world populated by other people who aren't you. Otherwise, you turn emo. Science has proven it."
    -Cracked.com

Weasyl
    SailorX2
    Last edited by SailorX2; 08-21-2015 at 04:06 PM.
    -Cracked.com

Weasyl
    SailorX2
    Last edited by SailorX2; 11-16-2015 at 04:56 PM.
    -Cracked.com

Weasyl
    SailorX2
    -Cracked.com

Weasyl
    SailorX2
    -Cracked.com