Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Sketchadoodle

Weasyl
    Antumbra
    Good gahd I love your style, so clean and it has great movement and personalities to them!

Weasyl
    SailorX2
    Quote Originally Posted by Antumbra View Post
    Good gahd I love your style, so clean and it has great movement and personalities to them!
    (≧ω≦)
    Oh wow I've never considered my style to be elegant before!! That's a new compliment!
    I'm getting more and more obsessed with movement though, mainly physical movement like poses and stuff, so I'm perpetually angry whenever it doesn't look like something out of an action anime...
    "And that ability to suffer fools, to tolerate annoyance, that's literally the one single thing that allows you to function in a world populated by other people who aren't you. Otherwise, you turn emo. Science has proven it."
    -Cracked.com

Weasyl
    SailorX2
    "And that ability to suffer fools, to tolerate annoyance, that's literally the one single thing that allows you to function in a world populated by other people who aren't you. Otherwise, you turn emo. Science has proven it."
    -Cracked.com

Weasyl
    SailorX2
    -Cracked.com

Weasyl
    Umbra.Exe
    Wow, you've got some really lovely stuff! I think my favorites so far are the fox-boy in the first post, the duck princess, and that entire last post, haha.

I especially love the way you draw faces, it's very nice.

Weasyl
    SailorX2
    Quote Originally Posted by Umbra_Exe View Post
    Wow, you've got some really lovely stuff! I think my favorites so far are the fox-boy in the first post, the duck princess, and that entire last post, haha.

I especially love the way you draw faces, it's very nice.
    Thanks! If your curious about those two characters, the kitsune's Tomoe from Kamisama Kiss, and the magical-girl-ballerina is Princess Tutu. And that history doodle post is why history professors shouldn't constantly give me multiple-choice quizzes, but also why the continue to do so.

I finished the one of Tutu and it's sitting my Weaysl gallery, btw. Some of why I love doing fanart of anime characters is probably because of how obsessed I am with faces and trying to make asians actually look asian (with varying degrees of success).
    Last edited by SailorX2; 08-11-2015 at 07:12 PM.
    -Cracked.com

Weasyl
    SailorX2
    -Cracked.com

Weasyl
    SailorX2
    -Cracked.com

Weasyl
    SailorX2
    -Cracked.com

Weasyl
    SailorX2
    -Cracked.com