Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Weasyl
    admirallupine
    Eliizer opens his eyes. The sun had risen, what seems like a while ago from the angle of the shadows. He blinks and his tongue slips out to clear his eyes. He looks next to him to see if Talix is still in the tent with him.
    Talix was in thought, laying in his bedroll and looking up at the tent for a few minutes after he had woken up. When he noticed Eliizer was awake as well, he stretched then sat up.
    "Mornin'," he had a typical morning rasp in his voice, so he cleared his throat and continued with his usual warm, friendly tone, "how did you sleep? You looked pretty beat last night."

Weasyl
    N/A
    [ooc: Know whats fun??? having this post almost entirely typed up, then hitting the back button on my browser. I took an extra 40 minutes away from naptime >~< Hope I kept it "today's PG-13" enough ^^ enjoy!]

Mei looked into Quintin's eyes as he set his hands on her cheeks and smiled as he complimented her. She took note at how soft and sincere his eyes were. His scent filled her nose and her mind went slightly fuzzy, hormones beginning to take control. He kissed her. She closed her eyes and leaned into the kiss, slipping her arms underneath his and spreading her paws on his mid-back in a romantic hug, thinking of nothing else, just here and now. Mei wanted to linger a few moments, but Quintin eventually pushed her head back to examine her eyes, which sent a chill of excitement down her spine that caused her to gasp. He ran his hand down her arm, ending at her fingertips, slowly breaking contact. Her arm stayed extended for a moment as she gazed longingly in his direction then slowly fell back to her side.

She collapsed to the ground panting, knees weak, unable to stand any longer and watched Quintin set up his tent. She breathed the cool night air, attempting to clear her head. She wanted nothing more than to be with him right now. Stop Mei, just think for a moment. DON'T rush in and do anything stupid like you usually do. Sure he's handsome, but what happens after this journey? Keep your long-term interests in mind as well. She closed her eyes and screwed up her face in an obvious argument with herself. I'm just having fun.. lay off. Besides, what is the worst that could happen? We both go our separate ways and I am a little wiser in the category of life experiences? She grinned. YOU... WISE?? Don't make me laugh. This last thought sent her into a fit of laughter. Ok, you've got me there. But he is just so.. sooo... She licked her chops. This would be your first time... I know he is hard to resist, but you can't afford to have puppies at this point in your life! Her eyebrows furrowed. Thanks conscience, I will keep that in mind... She answered in her head sarcastically. She opened her eyes, frustrated at herself. She glanced to where the tent was new set up and saw Quintin, half-naked, waiting for her. She slowly pushed herself off of the ground. Dizziness kicked in and she carefully picked her way through the taller patches of grass, taking care to not trip on any hidden logs or boulders...

She ducked inside the tent and stared how muscular and tan Quintin was without his armor. She glimpsed a few scars and briefly wondered about them before noticing there was only one bedroll. What a convenient excuse to ignore her better judgement. "I don't mind sharing." She said casually, slipping off her boots and setting them in the corner. She slipped her scythes from their straps on her back and set them down as well. Their glow provided a faint light in which they could see each other. She spun around, sitting on her knees, and motioned with her finger to the ties on her decorative leather bustier. She glanced over her shoulder shyly as Quintin obliged. Once free, she set it next to her weapons. Next came the light gloves and bracers. She untied the knot at the top of her blouse so it hung slightly open. There's no turning back now... Her blush was visible by the light of her weapons as she slid her skirt off and gently folded it and put it in her pile. A chill hit her when she removed her blouse that caused her to yelp softly. She wasn't expecting this, her fur was usually enough to keep her insulated. It must be the setting.... She sat facing Quintin, still covered (barely) by her undergarments. Her ears tried to stay up, but she was too embarrassed. She looked down and to the side, ears falling slightly.

They made their way to the bedroll and laid down. Quintin laid down first and extended his arm to the side. Mei moved in next to him and set her head gently on his chest, her hair falling over his shoulder. She set his paw on his chest, feeling his heart beat and the steady rise and fall of breath. His warmth spread throughout her. She felt safe. Loved. Wanted. She pushed herself up and kissed him deeply.

Weasyl
    Viciviser
    Eliizer was surprised that Talix was still in the tent. Apparently the knight was able to rest alright if he was just now getting up. When Eliizer was asked about how he slept he couldn't help but think back to him being in Lysander's bed. A purplish blush spread across his cheeks.
    "A-ah good morning. I umm.. slept well." He said as he got up and stretched, turning his face away in hopes that his embarrassment would fade quickly.

It was true he felt rested, thankfully. The bone-tiredness he had felt previously had slowly ebbed away. When he wasn't blushing anymore he turned back to face Talix, still in his stretching routine. He did a lot of different poses and made sure to stretch a lot of muscle groups. His brows dropped as he thought back to another part of his dream.
    "Talix... you're a blacksmith," He began as he dropped down low to stretch his legs, "Any chance you know of a four-armed blacksmith? Big guy. Lives out in richly crafted house with a forge out in the country. I have this feeling he's a well-renowned blacksmith."

Weasyl
    admirallupine
    Eliizer was surprised that Talix was still in the tent. Apparently the knight was able to rest alright if he was just now getting up. When Eliizer was asked about how he slept he couldn't help but think back to him being in Lysander's bed. A purplish blush spread across his cheeks.
    "A-ah good morning. I umm.. slept well." He said as he got up and stretched, turning his face away in hopes that his embarrassment would fade quickly.
    "Hm? What's with the flustered look? Waking up next to another guy doesn't sit very well with you does it?"
    He joked, "Alright, alright, I get it," he said as took out a folded shirt from his bag, "too much manliness for you."

It was true he felt rested, thankfully. The bone-tiredness he had felt previously had slowly ebbed away. When he wasn't blushing anymore he turned back to face Talix, still in his stretching routine. He did a lot of different poses and made sure to stretch a lot of muscle groups. His brows dropped as he thought back to another part of his dream.
    "Talix... you're a blacksmith," He began as he dropped down low to stretch his legs, "Any chance you know of a four-armed blacksmith? Big guy. Lives out in richly crafted house with a forge out in the country. I have this feeling he's a well-renowned blacksmith."
    Talix took on a thinking pose, tapping one finger on the side of his head.
    "Mm, well, I think I remember my boss talking about someone like that when I was getting one of his usual lectures," he said, "the guy made all sorts of legendary weapons and armor, right? Err, if I recall correctly, the Longinus is a spear he made. Uhm, some other guy has it now right?"
    Talix stopped pondering, still sitting up from where he slept and looked up at Eliizer.
    "Why this all of a sudden? Do you think one of these blacksmith's weapons is in the ruins?"

After Eliizer answers, Talix would react accordingly and then ask, "Hey, now, do you mind if I ask you some questions? If you could, I'd like to know more about you and this mission. We are, after all, going to be risking our lives and I would feel safe knowing that we can look out for each other. However, I would want to know more about the person I'm working with before I go and take my chances, and I mean no offense when I say this, but you're still rather mysterious to me. Correct me if I'm ever wrong..."
    He goes on to ask:
    "How do you honestly feel this mission will turn out?"
    "You take on missions and requests often, but you usually work on your own. Were any of these missions as dangerous as this one?"
    "What made you decide to do these sorts of requests? Wealth, fame, or... a rough past?"
    "Where did you learn the skills you need to overcome these challenges?"
    He briefly pauses.
    "This last question isn't so much about you, but: do you trust in me?"
    After Eliizer answers, he'll say:
    "I have a tendency to keep going at things over and over, and well, I may think what I'm doing is right when it actually isn't; stubborn. Often times I can see my goal, however I simply have trouble getting to it. Other times I fear that what I want most might do more harm to me than good," he looked at his hand, half expecting it to be wrapped up in a bloody bandage, "...but only if I allow it."
    Realizing Eliizer might be a bit confused, he tries to clarify and sounds strangely embarrassed, almost as if he's not letting him in on something, "I aim to impress, and I admit, I'm not very good at it. I simply don't want my thoughts and actions to ruin this expedition... it's been difficult already with the guard. If you look out for me, I'll look out for you."

Weasyl
    N/A
    ***Moved down to keep chronological order***
    Last edited by Mei; 09-25-2015 at 03:35 AM.

Weasyl
    N/A
    After recovering from his ordeal with the field mouse Antara approached Elizer. "So, the entrance is more than a little dangerous" , Antara said clearly a bit disheveled.
    "But then I take it that you and your ranger friend already knew that I suppose. Do you have any plan of attack or are we just going to flounder in there and get ripped to shreds?"
    WHO STOLE MAH MUFFINS!

Weasyl
    Viciviser
    Quintin helped her get undressed eagerly as she allowed him. The dingo just stared at Mei's form once she was down to her undergarments. At this point he could not help but have a "hard" response down below. His jaw was just starting to hang loose in awe so he gripped it shut quickly and regained his composure. He laid down and welcomed her next to him. Happy that she was willing to share the bedroll with him. He made a slight sour expression for just a second as he realized the bedroll smelled slightly of ferret musk. Thankfully nothing too strong, but still...
    Damn Pyr. Ya ain't washed this bloody thing? He thought angrily.

His smile split is face as Mei made her way to him and laid down against his chest. She leaned in and kissed him deeply and he responded by cupping her head again and pushing his mouth into hers, taking her over. As they kept kissing his hands slid across her body eagerly, but he didn't grope, just merely petted his fingers through her fur. It might be evident now that he had dark claws instead of typical human fingernails. They were more blunt than sharp and it probably felt good as he dug lightly through her fur. The bulge in his trousers was frustrating and most obvious, but he gritted his teeth and let it be. He couldn't help but check the fullness of her ass and finally groped but not roughly.
    "Let's uh.." He gulped trying to keep his mind in check, "Let's just keep each other warm an' comfortable, eh? And see where that leads us?"
    He paused a moment, his hands coming back up as he stroked her head and held her against his chest, his heart beating so much faster from being sexually excited.
    "I don' want ya ta think I jus' want in yer pants. I respect ya, Mei. Besides.. I'd rather... I'd rather you n' I go on a real date once we've taken on these ruins and come out alive. Then maybe-"
    Something twitched in his trousers to finish his point. His skin flushed darkly red and he was still gulping uncomfortably trying to hold back. His face was struggling as it had been pretty hard for him to say what he did.

Eliizer still blushed in spite of himself at Talix's joke.
    "Ah.. I d-don't have trouble with other males. Or sleeping next to..." He just shook his head trying to not go there.
    "It's not a big deal. Just something from a dream... it's personal." He rephrased.

He was glad Talix went on to explain about the blacksmith.
    "According to the way you're speaking of him.. is he not around anymore? Can you recall his name?" He didn't answer Talix on whether or not he thought one of his weapons was in the ruins.

Talix had a lot of questions for him. The gecko finally stopped his stretching routine while taking a deep breaths and sitting back down cross-legged on the ground. He contemplated all of what the knight had to say.
    "This mission... is a bad one. I am worried about some of our number perishing. I feel I can get us through most of it, but that dragon... I've never come across anything so devastating on my own. At least not in such a relentless way. It overwhelms."
    He said, his eyes closing as he took another breath to still his nerves even thinking on the creature.
    "I've been in as much danger, yes. Many times, but this beast won't give reprieve even for a moment. My skills which normally allow me to achieve my goals are the only thing that let me survive the encounter. That, and my sword."
    He said and motioned to the shield lying nearby with the sword sticking out from under it.

"I have the advantages of my race: nimble, reflexive, scaling walls and ceilings. I learned my skills almost purely from trial and error. Although I did get some training in my youth. I started this kind of life at a young age. It's not a profession. It's more of a path I travel because it is where I want to go. Originally my escapades stemmed from survival and getting a thrill on testing my limits. In time I found I could get where no one else could and find what no one else could find. I have a knack."

He paused and rolled his neck around. It popped as he stretched it out pushing it to either side.
    "Ahh. As for why I took on requests from the wealthy collectors... it really amounted to further challenges. Extending my limits beyond what I have accomplished already. Wealth is no use unless it is supporting my endeavors. Exploring the unknown and surviving; delving into places long lost or long forgotten. That is what I want. Affluent people just provide me with funds, information, and another objective."
    He said casually. It seemed like he was finally relaxing some. But he still was keeping his explanations very general.

The gecko's eyes stared at the blacksmith and looked him over as he spoke of trust. He tilted his head as he thought the best words to say.
    "You've given me no reason to distrust you. You seem honorable, collected, dependable... good qualities. I admit these ruins will test us all and so until that I withhold my full judgement. But I worry about your involvement the least compared to everyone else. Does that help?"

He put a finger to the bridge of his snout then slid his hand along his cheekbone as he tried to understand what Talix was getting at once the knight spoke of himself.
    "Impress?" Eliizer gave a light chuckle, "No reason to impress anyone. Just support us. Don't die. I don't think I'm needing much. I have to look out for everyone whether I trust them or not. I'm bringing them here... But..." He took his hand from cupping his face and placed it over his heart. "You have my word that I will do anything I can for you. That guard, Quintin, if he's a problem then I would certainly side with you as you are the more level-headed. Just try not to approach him much more. He's a testy hybrid. I can handle him if I think he gets out of line."

Eliizer reached out, hesitant, and then put a round-fingered hand on the knight's left shoulder.
    "I need to talk to the others now. We need to eat lightly and enter the ruins. It feels good... to know you will look out for me."
    Last edited by Viciviser; 09-25-2015 at 04:13 PM. Reason: "her" was missing an r

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quintins claws felt amazing as they combed through Mei's fur, gently scratching her back. She brushed her own claws down the side of his face and down his arm. She jumped a little out of surprise when his hand found her rear but didn't pull away. The squeeze sent pulses of pleasure throughout her entire body, causing her to gasp. Her own hormones were running wild now as she moved her leg over his waist, feeling his bulge against her inner thigh. It was at this moment that Quuntin proposed to sleep for the night. He pushed her head against his chest. She listened to his rapid heartbeat, enjoying feeling his fingers through her hair.

"Thank you.... i know it was difficult for you to say that." She replied, although her own body was screaming at her when she felt his twitch against her inner thigh. "A date sounds nice, I will look forward to it." She sighed, pulling her leg back. She layed with her eyes closed, head pressed against Quintin's chest. His heartbeat began to slow back to a normal resting pace and his chest rose and fell with his slowing breath. Soon he began to snore and Mei let herself slip into a deep sleep...

She awoke bright and early sometime after dawn; she was an early-riser. Quintin was still asleep with his arm around her, acting as the big spoon. This kept her entire back warm while leaving her feeling protected. She had brought her large floofy tail over her side and covered her entire front and face. She was content. Just a little while longer... that was the best sleep I have ever had. I feel so refreshed! she stretched and yawned.

She dressed herself, leaving the aesthetically pleasing leather armor and boots behind, and stepped outside into the chilly morning air. The sun was just barely peeking over the hills in the distance. Morning dew covered the grass, twinkling in the dim light. She set off silently into the forest to find the camp breakfast.

She returned after about an hour carrying an assortment of berries and nuts in her untucked blouse and a pair of rabbits hanging by a string over her shoulder. She never enjoyed killing defenseless creatures, but had a feeling Krebbic might enjoy land mammal for a change. She set a blanket down in the middle of the camp and dumped the pile of sweet goodness onto the top. She walked over to Krebbic, hoping he was awake. "Here, I brought you these. I hope you like rabbit." She held the rabbits with an extended arm.

After Krebbic, she walked back to the tent where Quintin was still snoozing. She prodded him with her (foot) paw. "Wake up, sleepyhead! I found breakfast for everyone! I hope you like nuts and berries, i didn't think we would have time to cook any meat. I brought rabbit for Krebbic, but he devoured them whole and raw." She leaned over and kissed him as he awoke. She giggled, wagging her tail in the air playfully, and jumped back outside to where the sun was shining.
    Last edited by Mei; 09-25-2015 at 03:43 AM.

Weasyl
    admirallupine
    Talix took in all the info that the gecko had to share. He realized that whether or not a weapon lies in the ruins was not mentioned, but he assumed there would be. He was then asked if he knew of the blacksmith's name, "Let's see, it was Ba-something," he thought out loud, "Ban, err, Bananas... Bananas? Haha! I must be hungry. Honestly though, his name sounded like Bananas."

As Eliizer continued to answer Talix's questions, the more the knight learned about him and felt reassured. "He's more experienced than I that's for certain. I don't get to go out as much as I used to." He began to admire him a bit more as he went on.

When Eliizer put his hand on the knight's shoulder and mentioned he felt at ease knowing that he had someone to look out for him, the black, fleshy substance seen through the vents of Talix's "helmet" acquired a dark red hue. He nodded, his tone sincere, "Yeah, you can count on me."
    "Ahaha, whoa there."
    Worried that he let on more than he should have, "Ah, right. You go and check up on the others," he stammered as he started to put his shirt on, "I'll start packing up and have a quick bite to eat afterwards."

Weasyl
    Viciviser
    Quintin was both relieved and disappointed when Mei agreed to waiting for a date. His body was angry... angry angry. He had not always been such a gentleman in the past when a woman was willing. There was a reason why Pyriam considered him a horn-dog. But meeting Mei and what little he knew of her... she was already special to him. When she moved her leg back and just laid still on his chest he stroked her head lightly and started breathing slower. His heart slowed down too and soon he found the warmth of her wonderfully comforting. He held her tighter and eventually passed out snoring.

The next morning the dingo awoke to prodding, and then a kiss. His eyes opened wide and he stretched a moment yawning and seeming not to pay attention but he had one eye open judging where she was.
    "G'mornin'!" He yelled and lunged, grabbing at her ankles, trying to pull her down on top of him and wrestle with her.

Eliizer's eyes and nose scrunched in confusion, "Ba-na-nas? Why... would his name sound like a fruit? Huh..." He said more to himself, but he let it go with a slight shake of his head, the quills forming his "hair" rustled together to make a swishing sound.

Eliizer's eyes narrowed a fraction as he tried to make sense of the redness coming from Talix's vents. He blinked with a small, knowing smile. He hadn't figured this odd race could blush.
    "Alright, thank you for sharing your tent. I slept well." He said as he removed his hand from Talix's shoulder and took up his shield and sword. He stepped out into the sunlight and looked up, pupils turning into sharp slits. According to the sun's position it was getting close to noon. A little later than he'd liked, but he could admit it might have been worth it to sleep in. His body and mind had needed it.

He was immediately approached by the human, Antara who mentioned how dangerous the entrance was. Eliizer made a sound of sucking at his teeth distastefully.
    "Yes... it is. Fortunately, it is an easier trap to disengage. If you can climb ceilings like I can then it can't even trigger."
    He said with a toothy grin. Apparently this was his attempt at humor. His smile slipped though as he realized something about Antara.
    "You don't look so well... did you get any sleep? Eh, anyway, don't worry. I'll explain once everyone's gathered."

He heard shouting of Quintin and Mei playing around. He looked at them near the same tent... apparently they had kept each other company. He didn't care, but this was hardly the time to be playing or being lovey-dovey.
    "Everyone! Gather around! I need your full attention so I can give vital informationl about these ruins!"
    He shouted with his hands cupped over his mouth. He looked around; most people were visible. Rashid had made it to the camp and was nearby. Krebbic was the furthest one away and he could still see the reptile by the stream.
    Last edited by Viciviser; 09-25-2015 at 10:23 PM.