Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Weasyl
    N/A
    Mei yipped as Quintin grabbed her ankles. She dropped to all fours, rear raised high, wagging her tail and grinning playfully. She pounced on top of him and pinned him by his shoulders to the bedroll. She felt like a puppy again, she never got to play like this with anyone but her prey. She nipped at his ears, giggling. Her fun was interrupted by Eliizers shouting. "Nnnnnngh...." she mumbled, overly annoyed at the call to cease playimg. She kissed Quintin quickly and released him. She quickly went to the pile of berries, grabbing a few pawfuls to give to Quintin.

She walked over to the gecko, still barefoot with her blouse hanging loose. Her hair and fur were tousled and she wore a content smile. She ate some berries that she was still carrying. "Good morning, boss!" She said to Eliizer. "I brought you some fruit and nuts... im not sure if you like them, but they're one of my favorites!" She savored the juices that trickled out of the berries before swallowing them. She held her arm extended towards Eliizer with a pawful of berries. "Did you sleep well?" She asked, eyes sparkling in the sunlight.

After their conversation she glanced at Antara and noticed how gaunt he looked. Her smile faded a bit. "Are you ok?" She approached him, still slightly wary since he carried with him a strong aura of magic. "Here. I promise they aren't poisonous. " she handed him the remainder of the berries and nuts. "They always helped me recover after training when i was young... very tasty as well!" She perked up and flashed her teeth in a smile, trying her best to be friendly.
    Last edited by Mei; 09-27-2015 at 08:44 PM.

Weasyl
    Viciviser
    [OOC: Everyone needs to do a short post to gather together, please. Once Eliizer goes over some details and answers questions we can finally get to the more.. combat heavy and action-packed aspect of our story! So please stick this out with me.]

Quin mock-growled as Mei nipped at his ears, pretending as if he was going to fight her. He was just about to try another maneuver to turn the tables when Eliizer's call cut their play short. He blinked and grinned at Mei when she kissed him again. He jumped up and started putting his clothes and gear on as quickly as he could.

When he walked out of the tent he noticed Rashid nearby.
    "'Ey ya rat merchant. Rashy..." He snapped his fingers a moment trying to recall, "Rashid! Yeah. Let's get over to tha newt. I'm s'posed ta keep an eye on yer scrawny butt so start stickin' close."
    He said before sauntering up to Eliizer.
    "Present and accounted for." He said with a toothy grin before draping an arm across Mei's shoulders.

Eliizer's tail belied his otherwise calm exterior as it swung back and forth but would twitch impatiently now and again. When Mei approached with the food he took what was offered with a smile.
    "Thank you. I need some simple food like this." He said as he popped some of the berries into his wide mouth.
    "I slept fine."
    He then quirked his brow at Mei's appearance but didn't say anything about it.

Eliizer also gave an unimpressed look at Quintin once the dingo sauntered up and draped his arm on Mei.
    "Present? Yes... Of the right mentality? No." Eliizer replied.
    Quintin pulled his arm away in annoyance and stood up straighter.
    "Stick-in-yer-ass newt." He grumbled low.

Weasyl
    admirallupine
    Talix put on his armor, a steel breastplate over a chain-mail shirt, and geared up with his sword and shield. He was taking down his tent when he heard Eliizer calling to gather everyone at the site.
    "I'll be right there, just one moment."
    The knight carefully finished packing everything up and walked towards the group. When the dingo guardsman showed up, arm around Mei, looking cheeky, he glared at him.
    After Eliizer called Quintin out, Talix then gave the flippant guard a disgusted look when he heard him mutter something. He thought about taking a swing at him, which was very unlike the knight to make the first move like that.
    "Keep it together Talix. Don't let him get to you..."

Weasyl
    jedthedragon
    [OOC: Sorry guys, I was out from Thursday to Sunday going to my first furry convention, and had quite the experience. Then, the days after, I was a bit sick from malnutrition, so I might not have paid much attention to some of those messages around that time. Now, I'm ready to hit the road again! Thanks for your patience!]

Krebbic was just enjoying a quiet, relaxing swim when he heard Eliizer calling out to the group. The crocodile trashed and twirled around in the water a bit, and gathered the two rushed as fast as his huge, heavy legs possibly could. "Here!" he yelled in between catching his breath.
    I'm ready for roleplaying anytime! Just send me a PM in the main Weasyl site!

My profile pic was brought to me by Pandactyle on Weasyl!

Weasyl
    N/A
    Antara thanked Mei for the food and went to gather by the others, munching on the sweet berries and pocketing some nuts for later. He observed Quintins obvious attempt to antagonize Talix and elizer with certain disdain a plan forming in his mind.

As he walked past Quintin, Antara feighned stumbling in him. Antara weaved a small spell he had learned to deal with troublesome people and left it tied to Quintin. Antara mumbled apologies, trying the entire time to hide his grin. This was gonna be good.

Antara walked over to Talix putting his arm around the knights shoulder. "Don't worry buddy, he'll get what's coming to him" Antara whispered to Talix giving him a wink.

(OOC: Ill send Viciviser a pm telling him what the spell does)
    WHO STOLE MAH MUFFINS!

Weasyl
    N/A
    Mei felt a faint sensation and her fur bristled as Antara bumped into Quintin. "Watch it, human!" She snarled at him. She eyed Quintin up and down, but he seemed physically ok. She calmed down a bit. Did I just feel that human use his odd form of magic? she looked towards the mage, trying to make sense of the creature. ... maybe I'm just being over-protective of my new friend. she grinned and brushed her tail against Quintin's back to get a reaction as he tried to stay attentive.

Weasyl
    admirallupine
    Talix was shocked as Mei snapped at the mage.
    "His influence is starting to change her..."
    Scenes flashed in Talix's mind. Terrible scenes of the group losing their lives to whatever horrors await them. He thought about what happened with Mei on the ride to the campsite: she lost control of her powers. What if she could only control them if she was emotionally stable, and if Quintin was slain? He needed to blame someone...
    "It's his fault. He's going to get us all killed."
    He lightly shook his head, as if to snap out of it.
    "No. I'm taking this too far. If I keep this up, I'll be the one to blame."
    The knight manages to keep his cool, however he couldn't deny how good it would feel to punch the guardsman square in the face.

"Wha-?"
    Talix wasn't sure at first as to what Antara meant.
    "Did he perhaps...?"
    Figuring the human must have done something with his magic abilities on Quintin, he nodded to show he understood.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Antara sat on a nearby log and made a show of acting innocent, he had noticed the vicious look in Mei's eyes after the casting. Perhaps I am not as slick as I thought he wondered. Antara eyed the enormous crocodilian still wet from his time in the river. "See anything down there Krebbic?" Antara asked

Afterward Antara sat lost in thought, waiting for the grand adventure to begin in earnest. Antara bided his time by twiddling a trio of glowing orbs in the air a few inches above his fingers. Wondering the entire time where the ratman had gotten off to.
    WHO STOLE MAH MUFFINS!

Weasyl
    Jaredthefox92
    (I forgot where I was.^^')

Rashid then joined up with the group and distributed bottles of water among them equally.

Weasyl
    N/A
    With one last glare at Antara, Mei ran back to the tent and quickly finshed dressing. She grabbed her weapons and hurried back to the gathered party members so she wouldnt miss anything.

The rat had returned while she was gone and was handing out waer to everyone. She accepted hers with a "Thank you," and took a drink. She poured the rest in a small water skin she had on the rear section of her belt. Her attention turned back to Eliizer...