Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Weasyl
    admirallupine
    Talix waits patiently leaning against a nearby tree outside of the town gates, thoughts about the other group members now filling his mind,
    "I should not get worked up like this," he tells himself as Mei brandished her weapon, "no good will come from it. I'll get to know them once we camp out, however..."

He looks everyone over once more:
    A large crocodile with immense strength but lower intelligence, a rather haphazard wolf, and a mysterious gecko...

"...I hope I won't sound too suspicious, although I certainly would like to learn more about who I'm working with before I potentially trust them with my life."

He watches silently as Mei swings her blade.
    Suddenly uneasy, Talix frowns and looks off into the distance, "I brought these thoughts upon myself, but I wonder if they feel the same about me."

He spends the rest of the time trying to reassure himself that everything is going to be alright. Perhaps he was overthinking things.
    Last edited by Talix; 09-06-2015 at 01:54 AM.

Weasyl
    N/A
    After she recovered, Mei flopped backwards onto the rock. The stars and moon were bright tonight; not a cloud in the sky to be seen. She shivered a little bit as a slight breeze picked up and let out a small yawn. She closed her eyes. "I'm content to sleep here for the night... that is unless you are ready to begin our journey?" She said, opening one eye to look at the group,

Weasyl
    Jaredthefox92
    Stomping towards the town a bizarre and strange being was heading in it's general direction, a giant sized blue woman with what appeared to be ice sickles hanging from her head and body moved towards the town. She was very large and when accurately depicted she would be no less than at least 30meters tall. Still her massive face didn't depict a sign of malice, but rather curiosity. The massive woman gently stomped over the town wall and into the village while making sure she didn't step on anything or anyone.

Weasyl
    Viciviser
    [Out of character: Disregard Jared's post for now. I asked him to change it.]

Weasyl
    Jaredthefox92
    The rat proceeds to walk around the tavern. He looks around to see if he could perhaps barter or trade anything with anyone. As he walks towards the others it appears as if he is some sort of supplier for something or a traveling merchant. He seems to not take off his keffiyeh.

"Hey, take a look at what I have to offer!" The rat says as he proceeds to walk over to a table and lays down several small bags.

(Meanwhile this theme starts to play: )
    Last edited by Jaredthefox92; 09-09-2015 at 11:45 PM.

Weasyl
    Viciviser
    [Out of character: Disregard this second post as well until he adjusts it to fit what has happened in the RP.]

Weasyl
    Jaredthefox92
    Rashid walks over toward the gates while carrying his scimitar.

"Yes?"

Weasyl
    admirallupine
    "Mei, I think the plan was to set up camp at the ruins," Talix speaks up, "we need to get there first before we can sleep. I'll be keeping first watch once we-"

He's cut short by the approaching rat.

"Hm? Aren't you that merchant from the inn?"

Talix awaits Eliizer's response to the arrival of the merchant.

Weasyl
    Viciviser
    The guards would give curt nods when the members of the group would pass by. When Mei was warming up outside of the gates on her own however, they turned to look. They were enamored by both her skill and beauty. One almost looked like he was drooling. Eliizer stood inside the open gates so he could be seen if the merchant approached. He watched Mei as well, simply taking note of her prowess, then glanced at the guards with a slight grimace.

When she slammed down her scythes causing the wind buffet and the loud strike, she immediately had an archer point a bow with drawn arrow at her from up on the rampart. The female archer raised an eyebrow though when she realized it wasn't an attack on the town. Her owl eyes flashed from the torch fire. It was apparent why she was a night guard.
    "Oi! Thought we had a beastie attacking' us!" The guard muttered to herself and then resumed her watch walking the wall.

When Mei asked her question, Talix said what needed to be said so Eliizer did not respond. Finally, the rat merchant came up to them. Eliizer turned around to address the wanderer.
    "Glad you showed up. You almost missed us."
    He took a step toward the rat, "I'm Eliizer. I'm curious of your stock if Lysander had a good opinion of you."
    Last edited by Viciviser; 09-10-2015 at 02:23 AM.

Weasyl
    Jaredthefox92
    "I am Rashid." The rat responded back to Elizer and Talix as they could see he is mounted on what appears to be a horse.