Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Weasyl
    Tango

So there I was helping old people down the stairs with my kicking leg...

So, what kind of mean things (that don't involve a serious felony-flavored crime) have you done or thought about? I'm thinking more along the lines of pranks or revenge where no one was seriously hurt.

Things I have done: Put mineral oil into someone's canteen while in the Marines.

De-converted Mormons.

Attempted to summon an Elder God for my own personal amusement. *note: the rituals from the Necronomicon that is was sold in the New Age section of Books-A-Million do not work!

Threatened to mail pieces of myself to an ex-girlfriend (you don't want to know).

In middle school this 5th grader (it was 5th-8th) kept purposely farting during a yoga session we had during our after school activities so I threatened to torture her in the most gruesome of ways, sustaining her for as long as I could as she would beg me for mercy or death until getting bored with her and killing her off deposing of her of her body like trash and having no remorse for her or her suffering family.

Needless to say she told her mom whom came yelling with anger to the school demanding something be done about me and my behavior. All the Dean of Students told me was not to do it again as he awkwardly walked away from the scene. :P
    Last edited by RadioCatastrophe; 10-04-2012 at 09:35 AM. Reason: I hate smilies

Weasyl
    Ibuuyk
    Done?

As a kid, I threw a rock at some retarded kid who was annoying everyone at the park.

Thought?

Many, many, many things :3

Weasyl
    pinardilla
    Quote Originally Posted by Tango View Post
    De-converted Mormons.
    Nothing mean about that, I'm sure they're happier for it in the long run.
         
       
    Now,
              let's go play, together...
       
    Together under the
                     clearest of
    blue skies.

Weasyl
    N/A
    I poured ice down the back of the shirt of a kid with some kind of aggression-related disorder during sports day in school, when I was like 11 years old.

He chased me around for freaking ages, and we went all the way around the race track. The staff had to restrain him later.

We got on pretty alright when I still knew him at the age of 14-15, though.

Weasyl
    AtomiKamikaze
    Let's see...

Gave a classmate a right hook in the 3rd grade because he was annoying.

Emailed one of my gf's exs (who we later found out to be a pedophile) a long note about what a piece of shit he was and he'll die unloved and alone--he for weeks and stayed off dA a few months. Probably the meanest thing I did but he was abusive so who cares.

Thoughts? Too frequent. Usually involves someone getting jumped.

Weasyl
    Rsyk
    Hmm...
    I made a girl cry my freshman year, mostly because she was being a bitch in history class. Mostly I just poked fun at some of her (rather obvious) insecurities. I've not done much else in regards to actual harming people.

I've thought about it much, much more than that I've actually done it.

Heh, just remembered something else! In the 1st grade the way we would prepare for our P.E. class was to go to our assigned "Spots" which were literally spots numbered on the ground and each section was for different teachers. Everyone wanted #1 and I got it this day, but I had to get up to ask one of the coaches a question, my supposed friend was on spot #2 and decided to move up and everyone behind him followed suit. I threatened to scratch him and he dared me, I did so with out hesitation and left streaks of deep scratch marks (with blood pouring out might I add) on his arm. From what I remember he didn't cry or wince but I did get a referral and had to sit in the principals office for a day.

I've started a few memes about people, but the truth is it was partly an attempt to get them to lighten up and be in on a joke at their expense for once. They're rarely fun (or smart) enough to realize that or even believe me when I just tell them that's the whole point. I'd feel bad about it if not for the fact them being stupid dicks kind of justifies it in the first place.

Weasyl
    TheStory
    This was a hard one since I'm a generally mild mannered person and try not to be mean or make fun at other peoples expense. Plus I'm not very funny so practical jokes aren't something i have any talent at, self deprecation is more natural for me.

However I did dig deep and remembered a story my parents never let me live down.
    When I was small only four or five at most we lived near a mentally challenged kid. One day he was happily playing with a blow up hammer. I wanted to see it. I didn't ask and I didn't give any warning, I just took it and popped it.
    one of the few times I made anyone cry.