Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: RIP RedSavage

Weasyl
    Gamedog
    Its veyr hard not to think about the "what ifs". this is a step in the grieving progress and will do no good. what happened has happened ahd thinking about "what if" wont change anything
    red would want us all to move forward and focus on improving our lives and achieving our goals

Weasyl
    Antumbra
    I was hoping the thread title was just about a name change or something.

That is awful news, I'm sorry to hear it. I only got to speak with her briefly here and on FAF but I enjoyed her posts.

Weasyl
    Onnes
    This is so sad; I'm truly at a loss for words. I cannot say I knew either of them well beyond participating on the same forums, but I will still miss them. My heartfelt condolences to all who were close to Red and Milo.

Weasyl
    Clove Darkwave
    A moment of silence for two lost community members.

I suppose we must take from this that one should get to know others while they have the chance. Such a tragedy.

I will miss Red.
    Sega does what Nintendon't.

Weasyl
    Dreamline
    I... I don't know what to say... this is awful...
    "There are times when all the world's asleep,
    The questions run too deep
    For such a simple man.
    Won't you please, please tell me what we've learned
    I know it sounds absurd
    But please tell me who I am."

Supertramp - The Logical Song

Weasyl
    Ruggy
    Quote Originally Posted by XoPachi View Post
    We're all a bit woozy from this. But, Red would sure want you to continue being what she initially saw in you to have made you her friend all this time.
    Time's going to handle everything from here though. For all of us. We'll recover from this.
    I know she would. <3 Of all of my friends, I honestly think she was the most at peace with the looming specter of death and its randomness and impartiality.

I don't know that I will ever recover. Not really. I will find a new normal, and numbness in that normality. But it will be a reality without her in it and infinitely sadder for that.
    Formerly gorgonops. I do art-type stuff.

Weasyl
    N/A
    I was just starting to get to know Red. I knew her as CC back on FAF as well. When she started posting here again i shot her a message so we could catch up and shoot the shit. She was so sweet even when we had our spats on FAF she just waved them off like "eh whatevs". Her stories were brilliant too. I envied how real her characters were. I didn't know Milo much but it's still a shame.
    We all have our demons. If we're not fighting them, then we've befriended them.

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #19

Weasyl
    pinardilla
    I had her on Skype and I'd just talked to her the afternoon before this happened. Even though we had our disagreements we'd actually grown kinda close. I miss her so much already, I can't believe she's gone and I can't stop crying. I don't know how to handle this, I've never lost anyone I was this close to before.
         
       
    Now,
              let's go play, together...
       
    Together under the
                     clearest of
    blue skies.

WOAH.

Now that's sad... sometimes I fear having an out-of-nowhere death like this.
    At least she's got you guys to remember and care; being missed is proof of a well-done job in this world. RIP.