Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: RIP RedSavage

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #31

Weasyl
    pinardilla
    I wish I had her strength. She's bounced back from worse shit than I've been through, but I can't find the motivation to do anything more than sit here and watch life pass me by even though I know she'd want me only to live up to what I'm actually capable of.

Fuck, why did it have to be Red?
         
       
    Now,
              let's go play, together...
       
    Together under the
                     clearest of
    blue skies.

God damn it. I mean we never got along, we kept getting into bitchfits of course but... jesus, I fucking just talked to this person not that long ago. And it was such a freak accident.
    Get a loada this guy here.
    https://twitter.com/DogdongD

Weasyl
    Agitoho
    God, I woke up feeling like shit and cried. Come here to find this and now I'm feeling worse. Just... shit.

I never really talked to Red personally, at least not in depth, but I always admired the way she took charge in conversations. She was not afraid to speak her mind and I loved that about her. God, I wish I could have told her that.

Shit. Just fucking shit.
    No matter what happens, I will have always produced more visible work on my solo project than Ken Penders has on his in the last five years.

I write and draw a manga. It's like a backwards comic. Give it shot, bro.

"You can't just slap "& Knuckles" onto everything." & Knuckles

I've seen this whole campaign over FA about pressing charges against the guy who crashed into them, but was there any development on the investigations themselves?
    How do they tell it was bad signaling or bad driving?

Also it's pretty eerie to browse through their galleries... the accounts just stay there, untouched, with happy journals and whatnot. It's like the Internet contains a bit of the experience of being with them.
    If anyone is interested, there is a near-future sci-fi short story about this concept, watch Black Mirror S02E01.

Weasyl
    Ruggy
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayPossum View Post
    I've seen this whole campaign over FA about pressing charges against the guy who crashed into them, but was there any development on the investigations themselves?
    How do they tell it was bad signaling or bad driving?
    I don't know that it was so much of a campaign. Red's mother just asked me to relay a message. A few folks told me it might not be a good idea but I'd already told her that I would share it. I'm helpless in the face of a grieving mother.

If there's been any development on the investigations or police reports, I haven't been told.
    Formerly gorgonops. I do art-type stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruggy View Post
    I don't know that it was so much of a campaign. Red's mother just asked me to relay a message. A few folks told me it might not be a good idea but I'd already told her that I would share it. I'm helpless in the face of a grieving mother.
    Oh, I saw three people commenting about it in different pages, within few minutes of browsing. My bad for overstating it.

But I understand your side, I would do the same.
    Just keep in mind, as Xo (I think) mentioned, that the guy himself may be pretty crushed as well.
    Tough situation to be in, innocent or not. :s

Weasyl
    Battlechili1
    This is....Its painful. I loved reading Red Savage's posts and she had such a wonderful personality. She'd always say how she felt about something and was generally a wonderfully kind-hearted and understanding person. She went through a lot of troubles throughout her life and to find out that she died in a car wreck...That's horrible! So young too...

And Milo...I didn't know him all too well, but its always sad whenever there's more death...This is awful.

This is all so very strange. Its sometimes difficult to remember that the users behind these posts and avatars are actual people behind a computer screen. To find out about them in the news and learn of their death...its surreal. I sometimes want to wish that I'm dreaming, that surely that this can't be real, that I will continue to read posts from Red and Milo just as I always have...To think that's not the case is...Its horrifying.

RedSavage was a friend to me. I'm going to miss reading her posts.
    Last edited by Battlechili1; 07-28-2015 at 02:23 PM.
    The future is in the past! Onwards Aoshima!

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #38

Weasyl
    pinardilla
    Nailing the driver's ass to the wall won't bring them back.
         
       
    Now,
              let's go play, together...
       
    Together under the
                     clearest of
    blue skies.

Weasyl
    Gamedog
    i agree w pineapple
    we need to let this investigation run its course

I've been meaning to chime in here but I'm incredibly drained just from bleeding all over FAF. There's so much I want to say to a lot of people, most of it apologies. I'll try to cross-post some things here if it comes to that but if you need to know what another random friend of Red's thinks and feels that bad, you can check me out on FAF as Soul-Wolf. I only have about 25 posts to my name right now and most of them are about Red and Milo to some extent. Sorry to sound so lazy but I just feel like there isn't enough time, places or people the past few days. Just please believe I hurt, I suffer, I cry... and whatever toughness I try to project is a bunch of crap.