Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: RIP RedSavage

Weasyl
    Ruggy

RIP RedSavage

I don't know if there's already been something posted about this. I didn't see anything. Sorry if I'm unnecessarily spreading the grief around or if this isn't the right forum, I'm not thinking too clearly right now.

RedSavage passed away today. Known legally as Ty Rhine, known as "Red" and a dear friend to a lot of us. She was on these forums, Weasyl mainsite, as well as FA/FAF as Red Savage.

I'm too heartbroken to be very coherent, but I thought I would let you all know. She was a dear friend of mine and my heart has been shattered to pieces.
    Formerly gorgonops. I do art-type stuff.

I only just got to know her a bit because she posted here and... This is awful news. :c

My condolences Ruggy.
    This is just... goddamnit..

Weasyl
    Ruggy
    Quote Originally Posted by XoPachi View Post
    Oh my...god.

EDIT: I didn't appreciate Red much until just recently when she started posting a bit more and I enjoyed her company. A lot. Jesus fucking Christ. If I recall she never got much of a break and then this happens. That is rough. That is goddamn rough.

My absolute deepest condolences, Ruggy.

- - - Updated - - -

Oooooh my god. Milo from FAF died with her. Oh my god oh my god oh my god.

This is horrible.
    ugh i'm such a shit, i forgot to mention that. my brain is just awful today. Red's mom is trying to track down Milo's family, if anyone here happens to know, she made a profile here: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/nurseeyeroll/ to try to get info.

i never got to meet milo. :c red was gonna have a housewarming party. ugh.

i've been crying for about five hours straight now. i didn't know that was physically possible.

Weasyl
    Vae
    I remember Red back from the FAF days, and she always seemed like a cool person.

That fucking sucks.
    Just something that random.
    That's horrible.
    I'm sorry. For both of them. (Although I admit I'm not quite as familiar with Milo. But my condolences are none less.)
    Resident Koopa Trash

Weasyl
    Ruggy
    God do I ever feel that. I talked to Red last night. She liked my character sheet that I made; she wanted one for herself. I was gonna drive her to the dentist next monday so she could get her tooth pain taken care of.

And then I wake up to a skype message from a mutual friend telling me she's gone.

I don't want to be a part of a reality without Red in it but here I am. I don't know what to do with myself.

Weasyl
    Recel
    When I first met her, she was called CoyoteCaliente. She didn't come out yet, she didn't even think much about being transsexual, she was basically homeless too.

I barely talked to him, he just left some comments on my art and sometimes I replied to him. From time to time I wondered where did CC go. I forgot she changed name. She was writing and talking right under my nose and I didn't realize it was her. Just now.
    From time to time I wanted to ask her, how she's been? Is she OK? But I never mustered the courage to do so. I thought she just moved on somewhere else.

It's so typical of me. Now I have a thousand things I would want to say to her, and I miss her and I'm crying, but all this always too late.

Weasyl
    Hewge
    Well this is depressing! It sure gives one a sense of helplessness and confusion, right?

Rest well, my friends. You shall be missed.

Weasyl
    Toshabi
    I still called em CC even after they changed to Savage. Had a lot of good times with them. It's sad to see her never get the break she so desperately wanted. With how they conducted themselves online, you would've never known they had hardships in life.

Weasyl
    Recel
    Quote Originally Posted by XoPachi View Post
    Hold up. My brain is having an issue. I'm confused. Was Red MtF or FtM? I never wanted to bother her about it and didn't see her discuss it too much.
    Male to Female.

Weasyl
    Gamedog
    Red was MtF
    Years ago, she went by the username "CoyoteCaliente". She was struggling with issues of her own and eventually just went away for a while.
    Came back as RedSavage, and identified as female.

https://forums.furaffinity.net/threa...e!-We-love-you

Milo went by Milofox, Ryan, Milofox08, and Milotime.