Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 63
  1. #51
    Oh, this is exactly what I just pitched on the other thread! Seems like a great idea to me

    EDIT: Whoops, forgot to include Swanda's post right there, about hidden tags.

  2. #52
    Regular blufawx's Avatar
    Weasyl
    vyxn
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
    Gender
    transwoman
    Posts
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkCat View Post
    It's still giving artists absolute control over their art.
    and that's bad, why?

    Why do you hate artists having control over their art? Did they not make it?

  3. #53
    Senior Swanda's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Swanda
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    157
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodhound View Post
    Oh, this is exactly what I just pitched on the other thread! Seems like a great idea to me

    EDIT: Whoops, forgot to include Swanda's post right there, about hidden tags.
    I also added my hidden tags idea to the other thread!

  4. #54
    Junior Heuvadoches's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Heuvadoches
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Rainbow Tiger, Second Life
    Gender
    Hermaphrodite
    Posts
    10
    I just want a way for accurate tags to be added when the artist doesn't think about it so my "I really don't want my eyes to bleed, thank you" filter catches it.

    People make mistakes, I get that ... but I shouldn't have to suffer needlessly.

    Artists that get all 20 flavours of emo and kick/ban someone from adding an ACCURATE tag to the image should be admonished.
    Main Repository at SoFurry

    THE NEW THUMBS SUCK

  5. #55
    Regular blufawx's Avatar
    Weasyl
    vyxn
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
    Gender
    transwoman
    Posts
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by Heuvadoches View Post
    I just want a way for accurate tags to be added when the artist doesn't think about it so my "I really don't want my eyes to bleed, thank you" filter catches it.

    People make mistakes, I get that ... but I shouldn't have to suffer needlessly.

    Artists that get all 20 flavours of emo and kick/ban someone from adding an ACCURATE tag to the image should be admonished.
    Then go ahead and admonish me now.

    On all pieces of my art/stories from now on:

    anyone adding tags will have the tags deleted and the user will be blocked. this is my content, not yours.

    at least twice on the submission.

  6. #56
    Senior Swanda's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Swanda
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    157
    pthnrgrrl - I'm pretty sure that would be against the rules tho : )

  7. #57
    Regular blufawx's Avatar
    Weasyl
    vyxn
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
    Gender
    transwoman
    Posts
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by Swanda View Post
    pthnrgrrl - I'm pretty sure that would be against the rules tho : )
    I have you on unignore but i figured this would be about me so I thought I'd read it.

    I've been through both the community policy and the TOS, nope nothing about saying "don't edit my tags or i'll block you."

    I gave fair warning.

    But hey, i get it. you don't like me, so you'll look for trouble.

    Cool story, bro.

  8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #58
    feline fine Noxid's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Noxid
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    CANADURR
    Posts
    475
    Quote Originally Posted by pthnrgrrl View Post
    I've been through both the community policy and the TOS, nope nothing about saying "don't edit my tags or i'll block you."
    well there's nothing saying you can't block people or tell people you're going to block them, but section I.B.2 of the community guidelines does currently state the following:
    [...]
    uploaders removing relevant tags without good reason may be subject to moderation.

  9. #59
    Senior Swanda's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Swanda
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    157
    I infact have nothing against you.
    Simply informing you that I think it's been mentioned somewhere before, that artists removing valid tags consequently is seen as abusing the sites features, and you could possibly get in trouble over it.
    And I would rather not see that happening?
    I understand that you are Very upset over the community tagging, and I understand your reasons why, but I don't want to see you getting in trouble over it?
    I really don't dislike you at all. The attitude.. yes quite, but I also get where it's coming from so, eh.



    ---Edit---
    Well there you go

    Quote Originally Posted by Noxid View Post
    well there's nothing saying you can't block people or tell people you're going to block them, but section I.B.2 of the community guidelines does currently state the following:

    [...]
    uploaders removing relevant tags without good reason may be subject to moderation.
    Last edited by Swanda; 08-18-2015 at 10:57 PM.

  10. #60
    Regular blufawx's Avatar
    Weasyl
    vyxn
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
    Gender
    transwoman
    Posts
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxid View Post
    well there's nothing saying you can't block people or tell people you're going to block them, but section I.B.2 of the community guidelines does currently state the following:
    Welp, I might as well take all of my work down again


    that's a stupidly subjective rule.

    What's a reasonable tag? who decides it's reasonable? I'm the creator, if I can't decide something is reasonable then what's the point of even posting anything?

    Same thing with "relevant"

    you may think a tag is relevant, I the creator of the piece does not. naturally, because you're staff with an agenda you'll think it's relevant. which means I'm SOL because staff favor the taggers not the creators.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •