Weasyl
    Token

You got rats in here! And one of them is me! :3

Greetings everyone,

since the registration-process actually suggests 'unlocking' all those 'cool' community-features on vBulletin by doing an introduction post, I might as well do so for reference purpose. So anyone checking on my posts might find this one and know what kind of rodent he is talking to!

My name is Token and - you might have guessed - I am a male anthro rat. I come from germany and was born 1986. That makes me almost official old I guess, eh? :-P

Have been around in the fandom for way to long. My first Furcadia logfiles date back to 2005 - before that I was just creeper for the dark sides of the internet xD So 10-15 years maybe.
    I study computer science and am bold enough to say that, despite fulfilling the furry-nerd clichés, I am a rather social person that loves to meet new people. You can find me on various cons, at the moment Eurofurence being the biggest one.
    Please approach and say hello if you ever meet me! =3

Personally I enjoy hacking on various things, be it electronics, code or other systems. I sometimes go skateboarding, regularly swimming and hall climbing (German fur also enjoying hall climbing? Contact me, our group is too small! xD) and am up for all sorts of new activities!

For me, being a furry is not a not a 'trend', not something to show off among others, not just a 'subculture'… it is a part of me that can never be separated! All of you awesome people out there make me a happy rat and I always love to give something back. Despite not liking the fragmentation of our community, the combined events of the last years on FA are a bigger poison to the community than people using two or three other furry communities. Thus at some point I moved here!

Everyone, feel hugged! :3

Best wishes,
    Token

Weasyl
    Domnul Eduard
    Guten Abend, kleine Ratte!

Forgive my broken German, and allow me to wish you a warmest welcome! May you enjoy your stay here.
    Rats are very peculiar creatures, they possess a fascinating level of resolve and intelligence. Therefore, I can only say I am glad to see more rats around here. It is definitely awesome to see people express appreciation for the features of these creatures.

Hello fellow rat!

Weasyl
    Domnul Eduard
    Haha, I am afraid I am no rat, but a raven. Though I have a fondness and appreciations for all animals as I believe they all have interesting qualities, rats included, and I also had the pleasure of meeting interesting people with rats for fursonas on Weasyl.

Weasyl
    Token
    Thank you very much for the welcome. And yes, rats are not that common… even tho this changed a lot the last years. :-P

Is your location 'Transylvania' correct? Sounds cool, never heard of a fur from there before. :-P