Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Weasyl
    Karla-Chan

I for one welcome this life boat!

Hello! My name is Karla-Chan!

I got recommended to this site by someone on dA, because honestly they make so many unnecessary changes, to the point is a a mess! There is too much there, the site is dying! My love for it is going! However I want art friends! However this site seems so much better! So yay! So as my journal said, I am a optimistic newbie here. On the actual web-site part I have been welcomed and have made some pretty awesome friends any way!

I already feel well at home and that is awesome! Thanks so much to everyone who has been great to me so far!

I am mainly a traditional fantasy artist, however I do have a mix of influences! There is a little bit of anime, Art Nouveau, Art Deco in there. I also sometimes enjoy Gothic and horror type works. I like to mix things up and try and push what I draw. Although I am a very big fan of women. I do both clean and NSFW stuff.

I do my work with either using pro and Tria marker pens by Letraset. Or I sometimes like to go a bit mad with a Biro pen. I have this amazing brown textured sketch book which I am also currently experimenting with as well. Sometimes these things give art a different feel and I really like that.

As for other interests: I collect BJDs, I am a pretty hardcore table top gamer which also influences my art and I really enjoy photography. Music wise I tend to enjoy alternative music like goth/rock/metal etc. However I also really enjoy some folk music as well. My favourite artist being Jordan Reyne. I also enjoy classical music if something different is done with it.

I also enjoy computer games too, mainly a console gamer though.

I hope this is a pretty good intro. Since well it is kind of hard to know what to say on these things. Like what do you want to know about me?

Weasyl
    Domnul Eduard
    Hello there, Karla, allow me to wish you a warmest welcome!
    It is most delightful to finally witness your presence manifested here and I am happy to know you listened to my suggestion of trying these forums. Hopefully you shall be catered by a pleasant and unforgettable experience!

I am looking forward to see you around here!

Weasyl
    Karla-Chan
    Quote Originally Posted by Eduard View Post
    Hello there, Karla, allow me to wish you a warmest welcome!
    It is most delightful to finally witness your presence manifested here and I am happy to know you listened to my suggestion of trying these forums. Hopefully you shall be catered by a pleasant and unforgettable experience!

I am looking forward to see you around here!
    I enjoy chatting to you and very much respect your opinion. You are one of the people I have made friends with here and feel you are one of the people that has given me a warm welcome. I thank you so much for your welcome.

It is very nice to bump into you!

Weasyl
    Domnul Eduard
    Quote Originally Posted by KarlaChan View Post
    I enjoy chatting to you and very much respect your opinion. You are one of the people I have made friends with here and feel you are one of the people that has given me a warm welcome. I thank you so much for your welcome.

It is very nice to bump into you!
    Awww, you make me blush utterly...
    ...Please, continue. I love compliments. c:

Seriously now, your compliments are most appreciated, Karla! How have you been lately?

Weasyl
    Karla-Chan
    Awww, you make me blush utterly...
    ...Please, continue. I love compliments. c:

Seriously now, your compliments are most appreciated, Karla! How have you been lately?
    Honestly the people I have spoken to on this site have really made me feel at home! You are one of them. I feel I am having a lot of actual conversations with people. Rather then "standard" responses like i would get on dA. Like we have discussed.

Your most welcome for the compliment, since you are one of those people that played a part with this.

I have been mostly good. I am looking forward to a trip to Norway soon! How about you?

Weasyl
    Hewge
    Yo yo yo!

Weasyl
    Karla-Chan
    Quote Originally Posted by Hewge View Post
    Yo yo yo!
    Hey, what's up?

Weasyl
    Domnul Eduard
    Honestly the people I have spoken to on this site have really made me feel at home! You are one of them. I feel I am having a lot of actual conversations with people. Rather then "standard" responses like i would get on dA. Like we have discussed.

Your most welcome for the compliment, since you are one of those people that played a part with this.

I have been mostly good. I am looking forward to a trip to Norway soon! How about you?
    Oh, that seems delightful. I wish you a bon voyage! When will you have this trip?
    As for me, I had a reenactment event this weekend, and I shall have another the weekend after this upcoming one. I am looking forward to it.
    Other than that, I have been invited to hold a conference.

Weasyl
    Karla-Chan
    Oh, that seems delightful. I wish you a bon voyage! When will you have this trip?
    As for me, I had a reenactment event this weekend, and I shall have another the weekend after this upcoming one. I am looking forward to it.
    Other than that, I have been invited to hold a conference.
    I fly out at the end of this month and return mid August. It is a little over two weeks I will be gone, but I am rather excited about it. I have friends who live they who I love very much, so it is all round exciting for me.

I remember you saying about the re-enactment, I hope you enjoy them! Since honestly it sounds like an awesome hobby!

Oh cool, may I ask what the conference is on?

Weasyl
    Domnul Eduard
    I fly out at the end of this month and return mid August. It is a little over two weeks I will be gone, but I am rather excited about it. I have friends who live they who I love very much, so it is all round exciting for me.

I remember you saying about the re-enactment, I hope you enjoy them! Since honestly it sounds like an awesome hobby!

Oh cool, may I ask what the conference is on?
    I remember you told me of your friends there. I wish you the best of fun!

The latest festivals have been most exhilarating. I cannot wait to receive photos of them as I would like to share them around. I am sure nobody minds seeing people in armour, right? c:
    The conference will be about history, that I can say for sure, at this moment. I cannot give more information at this moment as details will be clarified this Thursday when I shall meet the organizers and deliberate all what is to be deliberated.