I'm in need of some cashola, and if it's quite alright, I'm going to copy-paste from my Weasyl journal entry!
If any more details are needed, I'll be more than happy to provide.

Funding Medical Bills - Commissions
on 26 June 2015 at 14:33:18 MDT
I'm not entirely sure how to go about this, being that the basis prompting my advertising open commission status is not a comfortable topic of easy, flowing conversation. So, I guess I'll get on with it without prolonged delay.
I've been dealing with an eating disorder and the effects thereof for nigh on six years now with varying degrees of severity and one risk of losing my life, and I'm finally ready to accept--my last chance for it, go figure--help to get this thing dead and buried. I want to get help. Thankfully, there is an in-patient centre that I'm going to have the privilege to go to and have my insurance cover 90% of the astronomical fee. Unfortunately, there is a matter of the last 10% to pay out of pocket-- Something like 2,500$
My parents are gracious enough to pay for it, but I want to help as much as I'm able to. I plan to pay them back in full after treatment, but I want to be able to contribute as much as I can beforehand.
Without a job at the moment, I'm going to try and utilize what I can do to raise funds, that being art commissions. I'm not asking for a lot per piece, and prices will be settled on an individual basis. If you're interested, please shoot me a message! 'd love to draw for you and I've got no limitations to what I'll draw.