Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    I don't pretend to know their struggles, and I'm not the one handing out rights. That's for the legislative and judiciary branches to decide. I am however entitled to my opinion, which you seem so fond of.
    Get a loada this guy here.
    https://twitter.com/DogdongD

Weasyl
    Gamedog
    Quote Originally Posted by TeenageAngst View Post
    I don't pretend to know their struggles, and I'm not the one handing out rights. That's for the legislative and judiciary branches to decide. I am however entitled to my opinion, which you seem so fond of.
    It's important to combat such ignorant opinions when they involve the basic rights of other people.

I wouldn't dream of stomping on your rights to get married, or your right to be called Joe, or your right to be called "he" or an "Italian-American".

Weasyl
    RedSavage
    Gamedog he is not falling for your cock and bull story you better stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamedog View Post
    It's important to combat such ignorant opinions when they involve the basic rights of other people.

I wouldn't dream of stomping on your rights to get married, or your right to be called Joe, or your right to be called "he" or an "Italian-American".
    Thus it seems the immovable object has met the unstoppable force. The more you bitch and moan the more my heels are going to dig in, and if you take it too far you run the risk of making me look like the sympathetic party. We're not going to agree on this and frankly we both knew that 4 pages ago.
    Get a loada this guy here.
    https://twitter.com/DogdongD

Weasyl
    Domnul Eduard
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSavage View Post
    TeenageAngst.
    I need an explanation of your cock and bull story comment earlier.
    Now.
    This question will plague me 'til death.

Cock and bull.
    Such an enigmatic phrase.

Weasyl
    Gamedog
    Thus it seems the immovable object has met the unstoppable force. The more you bitch and moan the more my heels are going to dig in, and if you take it too far you run the risk of making me look like the sympathetic party. We're not going to agree on this and frankly we both knew that 4 pages ago.
    I love you, you are absolutely perfect in every way
    Please date me

Quote Originally Posted by RedSavage View Post
    Gamedog he is not falling for your cock and bull story you better stop.
    I love a good cock and bull story
    Not a fan of cows though

Weasyl
    RedSavage
    TA you've given Gamedog the kind of permanent hard-on you read about in medical journals.

I may not agree with you but this is incredibly astute and spot on of essentially every online argument ever.

Weasyl
    Gamedog
    Please call Life Alert

Weasyl
    Domnul Eduard
    Okay, guays, I understood: Gay Marriage has been legalized in USA.
    But what about Gay Divorce?

Or I take it Gay Marriage is so much more fabulous than the traditional one that it guarantees no breakups?

Weasyl
    N/A
    That comes with the legal right. That's why it was a problem for couples who moved to a state that banned gay marriage: they couldn't get divorced because the state didn't recognize the marriage.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamedog View Post
    The issue with having the ability to "downvote" things is the reason why the downvote system on Reddit, for example, is so flawed.
    It doesn't allow discussion, and it is known for enabling people to gang up on others.
    As I said at the beginning, it's really annoying because the downvote can be for any reason. I've always suggested that if you are gonna stick to a simple minded y/n paradigm to at least force an input of the reason for down voting. That way, at least in your examples, you can see the reason for all the downvoting having something to do with tinfoil.
    Last edited by DrunkCat; 06-27-2015 at 11:22 AM.
    "To tell us that every species of thing is endowed with an occult specific quality by which it acts and produces manifest effects, is to tell us nothing; but to derive two or three general principles of motion from phenomena, and afterwards to tell us how the properties and actions of all corporeal things follow from those manifest principles, would be a very great step." -Issac Newton, Optics
    "You are what you do not do." - Relax