Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    I just saw someone compare this ruling to the liberation of Nazi concentration camps. I understand y'all are excited but we need to dial it back here.
    Get a loada this guy here.
    https://twitter.com/DogdongD

Weasyl
    RedSavage
    Quote Originally Posted by TeenageAngst View Post
    I just saw someone compare this ruling to the liberation of Nazi concentration camps. I understand y'all are excited but we need to dial it back here.
    Im still waiting for this "cock and bull" story of mine.
    Or do you just talk out of your ass?

on the real tho that is a bit much
    Last edited by RedSavage; 06-27-2015 at 04:30 AM.

Weasyl
    Gamedog
    Quote Originally Posted by teenageangst View Post
    i just saw someone compare this ruling to the liberation of nazi concentration camps. I understand y'all are excited but we need to dial it back here.
    lmmffao
    jesus

Weasyl
    RedSavage
    Last edited by RedSavage; 06-27-2015 at 06:33 AM.

Weasyl
    Vae
    The thing about respecting transgender identities is... we change shit about ourselves all the time, and no one throws a fit about respecting that in any other kind of situation.

Are you going to call someone "Bob" instead of "Jack", just because Bob was their birth name and they wanted to change it?
    Are you going to call a married person by their maiden name instead of their married one, just because that wasn't what they were born under?
    Are you going to protest with "No, your hair is blonde," if someone dyes their hair red?
    Are you going point to pictures and go "No, your face looks like this," if someone gets cosmetic surgery?
    Are you going to go "No, you like this band," if someone grows out of a particular music taste?
    Are you going to go "No, you're [nationality]," if someone moves to another country?

Like this makes
    absolutely no sense.
    We change shit about ourselves all the time. We have the means to. We have the decision-making power to.
    Why is this an issue?
    Why does this argument even exist?
    What's the fucking point, other than wanting to feel like you have power over someone else's identity, when you absolutely should not and do not?

Is that kind of desperation for power really the kind of image you wish to portray?
    Last edited by Vae; 06-27-2015 at 07:04 AM.
    Resident Koopa Trash

Desperation for what power? Stop caring so much what I think if it bothers you.

Weasyl
    Gamedog
    Desperation for what power? Stop caring so much what I think if it bothers you.
    Power over other people. You get to decide who people are, you get to decide what makes a person.

I have power over you when I say you're not an Italian-American, you're what I want you to be. If you don't like that.. well.. tough shit. Deal with it.
    You're a French-Canadian girl now.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamedog View Post
    Power over other people. You get to decide who people are, you get to decide what makes a person.

I have power over you when I say you're not an Italian-American, you're what I want you to be. If you don't like that.. well.. tough shit. Deal with it.
    You're a French-Canadian girl now.
    Idk if I can deal with this gamedog. I stake so much in what you say about me that I think I'm starting to crack under the pressure. Someone get me a mirror I think I'm losing touch with myself.

Weasyl
    Gamedog
    Idk if I can deal with this gamedog. I stake so much in what you say about me that I think I'm starting to crack under the pressure. Someone get me a mirror I think I'm losing touch with myself.
    It takes a lot for a cisgender female to say this.
    I'm here for you.

You don't, have never, and will never truly understand the struggles of the LGBTQ community. You are not the end-all, be-all to what is or isn't considered a right for us.

Weasyl
    RedSavage
    TeenageAngst.
    I need an explanation of your cock and bull story comment earlier.
    Now.
    This question will plague me 'til death.

Cock and bull.
    Such an enigmatic phrase.