Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 194
  1. #121
    I just saw someone compare this ruling to the liberation of Nazi concentration camps. I understand y'all are excited but we need to dial it back here.
    Get a loada this guy here.
    https://twitter.com/DogdongD

  2. #122
    Rattlesnake Flavored RedSavage's Avatar
    Weasyl
    RedSavage
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    293
    Quote Originally Posted by TeenageAngst View Post
    I just saw someone compare this ruling to the liberation of Nazi concentration camps. I understand y'all are excited but we need to dial it back here.
    Im still waiting for this "cock and bull" story of mine.
    Or do you just talk out of your ass?




    on the real tho that is a bit much
    Last edited by RedSavage; 06-27-2015 at 04:30 AM.

  3. #123
    Senior Gamedog's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Gamedog
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Москва
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    843
    Quote Originally Posted by teenageangst View Post
    i just saw someone compare this ruling to the liberation of nazi concentration camps. I understand y'all are excited but we need to dial it back here.
    lmmffao
    jesus

  4. #124
    Rattlesnake Flavored RedSavage's Avatar
    Weasyl
    RedSavage
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    293
    Last edited by RedSavage; 06-27-2015 at 06:33 AM.

  5. #125
    Senior Vae's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Vae
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    the sky
    Gender
    Ludwig Von Koopa
    Posts
    1,697
    The thing about respecting transgender identities is... we change shit about ourselves all the time, and no one throws a fit about respecting that in any other kind of situation.

    Are you going to call someone "Bob" instead of "Jack", just because Bob was their birth name and they wanted to change it?
    Are you going to call a married person by their maiden name instead of their married one, just because that wasn't what they were born under?
    Are you going to protest with "No, your hair is blonde," if someone dyes their hair red?
    Are you going point to pictures and go "No, your face looks like this," if someone gets cosmetic surgery?
    Are you going to go "No, you like this band," if someone grows out of a particular music taste?
    Are you going to go "No, you're [nationality]," if someone moves to another country?

    Like this makes
    absolutely no sense.
    We change shit about ourselves all the time. We have the means to. We have the decision-making power to.
    Why is this an issue?
    Why does this argument even exist?
    What's the fucking point, other than wanting to feel like you have power over someone else's identity, when you absolutely should not and do not?

    Is that kind of desperation for power really the kind of image you wish to portray?
    Last edited by Vae; 06-27-2015 at 07:04 AM.
    Resident Koopa Trash

  6. #126
    Desperation for what power? Stop caring so much what I think if it bothers you.
    Get a loada this guy here.
    https://twitter.com/DogdongD

  7. #127
    Senior Gamedog's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Gamedog
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Москва
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    843
    Quote Originally Posted by TeenageAngst View Post
    Desperation for what power? Stop caring so much what I think if it bothers you.
    Power over other people. You get to decide who people are, you get to decide what makes a person.

    I have power over you when I say you're not an Italian-American, you're what I want you to be. If you don't like that.. well.. tough shit. Deal with it.
    You're a French-Canadian girl now.

  8. #128
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamedog View Post
    Power over other people. You get to decide who people are, you get to decide what makes a person.

    I have power over you when I say you're not an Italian-American, you're what I want you to be. If you don't like that.. well.. tough shit. Deal with it.
    You're a French-Canadian girl now.
    Idk if I can deal with this gamedog. I stake so much in what you say about me that I think I'm starting to crack under the pressure. Someone get me a mirror I think I'm losing touch with myself.
    Get a loada this guy here.
    https://twitter.com/DogdongD

  9. #129
    Senior Gamedog's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Gamedog
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Москва
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    843
    Quote Originally Posted by TeenageAngst View Post
    Idk if I can deal with this gamedog. I stake so much in what you say about me that I think I'm starting to crack under the pressure. Someone get me a mirror I think I'm losing touch with myself.
    It takes a lot for a cisgender female to say this.
    I'm here for you.


    You don't, have never, and will never truly understand the struggles of the LGBTQ community. You are not the end-all, be-all to what is or isn't considered a right for us.

  10. #130
    Rattlesnake Flavored RedSavage's Avatar
    Weasyl
    RedSavage
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    293
    TeenageAngst.
    I need an explanation of your cock and bull story comment earlier.
    Now.
    This question will plague me 'til death.

    Cock and bull.
    Such an enigmatic phrase.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •