Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    We don't need a like or this button. I know who agrees with me because I get PM'd be people saying they're glad someone's talking sense but are too scared of being mauled by the mob to say so publicly.
    Get a loada this guy here.
    https://twitter.com/DogdongD

Weasyl
    Butterflygoddess
    Quote Originally Posted by TeenageAngst View Post
    We don't need a like or this button. I know who agrees with me because I get PM'd be people saying they're glad someone's talking sense but are too scared of being mauled by the mob to say so publicly.
    Are they from your binders full of women?

Weasyl
    N/A
    Note to self, make threads involving gays more often.
    "To tell us that every species of thing is endowed with an occult specific quality by which it acts and produces manifest effects, is to tell us nothing; but to derive two or three general principles of motion from phenomena, and afterwards to tell us how the properties and actions of all corporeal things follow from those manifest principles, would be a very great step." -Issac Newton, Optics
    "You are what you do not do." - Relax

Weasyl
    Gamedog
    Quote Originally Posted by TeenageAngst View Post
    Yeah but for people who don't give a shit what others think of them, it would be beneficial.

I don't know if simple "this" posts would be considered shitposting/low content posting and I'm not about to experiment.

Weasyl
    N/A
    My only qualms with lazy up/down bullshit is that it's anonymous. If someone thumbs down something I'd like to know if it was because they just felt like it or if there was a genuine discourse that could be discussed.
    "To tell us that every species of thing is endowed with an occult specific quality by which it acts and produces manifest effects, is to tell us nothing; but to derive two or three general principles of motion from phenomena, and afterwards to tell us how the properties and actions of all corporeal things follow from those manifest principles, would be a very great step." -Issac Newton, Optics

Quote Originally Posted by Butterflygoddess View Post
    Are they from your binders full of women?
    There was a topic not long ago where I had to trot some out. I can't name names though obviously.

I don't know if simple "this" posts would be considered shitposting/low content posting and I'm not about to experiment.
    It's utter bollocks really. If you have nothing to contribute besides saying you agree with someone then you have nothing to contribute.

Weasyl
    N/A
    So they're kind like "I agree/disagree" PMs.

I've never had someone tell me "I agree". I've had them tell me why they agree, and that they're glad they're not the only sane on here, and that they'd back me up but furries act like a bunch of raving lunatics the moment someone stops towing the party line and they don't want to get shit on or ruin friendships over stupid pointless bullshit.

Weasyl
    N/A
    If a friendship gets ruined over conflicting opinions (particularly if pointless bullshit) then it wasn't much of a friendship to begin with.

Weasyl
    Gamedog