Anyone want to roleplay?

Lately I've been looking for new people to roleplay with...I need the person to be able to post more than a paragraph. I generally roleplay anything that isn't human, because people are boring(No offense to people who want to RP as people, it's just my opinion that doesn't mean anything to you, lol). I roleplay; Pokemon Mystery Dungeon/Feral Pokemon, My little pony, Fantasy and Sy-fy. I can do roleplays for all ages; adult, teen and child-friendly. I can also make up characters on the fly if you wish to roleplay a new genre I am interested in.(It's both a gift and a curse.) I generally want a roleplay idea or a character that has caught my interest, because I can easily lose interest if I am not interested in the idea or the character. The minimum I post is 4 sentences to a paragraph, the max being six paragraphs if I'm feeling inspired. I generally reply between one to four paragraphs. I can RP on tumblr, skype and on here on weayl.

So anyone interested?

Bumping! I am actively looking for people to RP with still.
    I am also looking for forum RP communities to join! So let me know.

Weasyl
    jedthedragon
    Hi! I'm not an experienced roleplayer, but I think it sounds fun. I myself would like to be an earth pony for a day. Wouldn't you?
    I'm ready for roleplaying anytime! Just send me a PM in the main Weasyl site!

My profile pic was brought to me by Pandactyle on Weasyl!

Of course not! X3 I don't really care about experience as long as we have fun RPing.^^

Weasyl
    jedthedragon
    Alright. My Skype is ready when you are.
    I'm ready for roleplaying anytime! Just send me a PM in the main Weasyl site!

My profile pic was brought to me by Pandactyle on Weasyl!

Sent a contact request.^^